ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Chilly walk

I’m so happy I killed off my Watch’s activity challenge for November already yesterday. What a perfect timing as today we have a nasty wind from the north and a temp around 5. I shortened my daily to 45 minutes. I think I’ll stay inside the rest of the day.

Beautiful sky though. At least that’s what I think when I’m sitting here in my living room watching it on the iPad ;)

native cam, LRM

When we moved here this was a beautiful forest. The favourite spot for our mushroom hunts

B4FE54C6-435A-4525-89E0-3B827B611031.jpeg

When I got back home I caught a glimpse of the moon among the clouds

E71BFBBD-4241-4481-BF5C-85C7F7EC5B08.jpeg

Chilly walk

I’m so happy I killed off my Watch’s activity challenge for November already yesterday. What a perfect timing as today we have a nasty wind from the north and a temp around 5. I shortened my daily to 45 minutes. I think I’ll stay inside the rest of the day.

Beautiful sky though. At least that’s what I think when I’m sitting here in my living room watching it on the iPad ;)

native cam, LRM

When we moved here this was a beautiful forest. The favourite spot for our mushroom hunts

View attachment 187691

When I got back home I caught a glimpse of the moon among the clouds

View attachment 187692
That darn windchill, spoils everything. :cautious:

A few happy pics for those of you who need it

As for myself, I really need happy colourful pics in this darkness that surrounds us

Linus and DH have been together the whole day. Mixed activities: earwax removal at the health centre, eating unhealthy food, buying another light chain and attending a music workshop. It was my plan to go with them but my rebellious tummy decided I couldn’t. I’ve had an extremely boring day. Edits in LRM. Blurring out the Coca Cola text on the can with Retouch

Hi Dad - I’m so looking forward to today :inlove:

A4993416-4D22-4584-97E8-922C6D6F2B45.jpeg

In the waiting room - totally cool and relaxed

5755E172-F01F-4D3F-BBED-167353AF3CF4.jpeg

Hungry - obviously

E6369946-5BBC-4170-9CA3-4709A37BAE3F.jpeg

D9567A9B-31EA-4A05-8D1E-FAB8F36CC5ED.jpeg

Music workshop with a legend :)

1833ABE5-48F3-4390-999C-2975D8D89C9F.jpeg

All photos shot by DH with iPhone 11 basic model. All edits by me :cool:

As for myself, I really need happy colourful pics in this darkness that surrounds us

Linus and DH have been together the whole day. Mixed activities: earwax removal at the health centre, eating unhealthy food, buying another light chain and attending a music workshop. It was my plan to go with them but my rebellious tummy decided I couldn’t. I’ve had an extremely boring day. Edits in LRM. Blurring out the Coca Cola text on the can with Retouch

View attachment 187720

View attachment 187717

Hungry - obviously

View attachment 187716

View attachment 187718

View attachment 187719

Love this little story…

View attachment 187720

View attachment 187717

Hungry - obviously

View attachment 187716

View attachment 187718

View attachment 187719

I love the second image! Sounds like a super day for Linus, sorry you had to miss out……:oops:

Eva, I have another iPad Pro 12.9” quandary. When I try to open an image in IColorama, not all of my images are there. In fact, images I saved during an iColorama session, on that very iPad don’t show up. It only happens at the first image imported. If I use the blend mode and bring in another image there, they all show. It doesn’t happen on my mini. Wondered if you happen to notice it.

Eva, I have another iPad Pro 12.9” quandary. When I try to open an image in IColorama, not all of my images are there. In fact, images I saved during an iColorama session, on that very iPad don’t show up. It only happens at the first image imported. If I use the blend mode and bring in another image there, they all show. It doesn’t happen on my mini. Wondered if you happen to notice it.
Hmmm, that’s odd. I just did a visit to iColorama and tried to replicate your problem. But I think it is OK on my iPad. As for Mini I don’t have iC installed there. I have another iColorama iPad problem though and it came even before the release of iPad OS16.1. I think it started in late summer (which feels like an eternity ago). If I choose the Saving option Save with Metadata, iColorama crashes and nothing gets saved. But I can open it again and save it without metadata. iColoramaS on iPhone saves with metadata without protesting.
In general I have had several problems in several apps lately on my iPad Pro. I hope it will be better when Apple releases 16.2 anytime soon

I don't see that problem on my iPad either. But the last iColorama update did fix a bug related to saving files, so check to see if you're up to date.

I don't see that problem on my iPad either. But the last iColorama update did fix a bug related to saving files, so check to see if you're up to date.
Thanks Ted, I was hopeful when they wrote that they had fixed a bug related to saving but no change after the update. Not a big problem but irritating for a perfectionist :rolleyes:

Hmmm, that’s odd. I just did a visit to iColorama and tried to replicate your problem. But I think it is OK on my iPad. As for Mini I don’t have iC installed there. I have another iColorama iPad problem though and it came even before the release of iPad OS16.1. I think it started in late summer (which feels like an eternity ago). If I choose the Saving option Save with Metadata, iColorama crashes and nothing gets saved. But I can open it again and save it without metadata. iColoramaS on iPhone saves with metadata without protesting.
In general I have had several problems in several apps lately on my iPad Pro. I hope it will be better when Apple releases 16.2 anytime soon
Yup, my crashes after trying to save with the meta data too. And I deleted and re-installed to see if that would fix the image problem. Quite often I save images from IColorama to use as a start image later.

Is that the pro 12.9 model? I don’t have this problem on my mini or my 11 inch Air. (Yes, I know. Why would anyone need 3 iPads. Mike asks me that all the time.)

Back
Top Bottom