ubbyisis' playground and gallery

No, it's the 11 Pro M1. Time to send a bug report to the developer?
Yes, that was what I was thinking. I poked around the app looking for a place to send it and wound up watching a few tutorials. :rolleyes: Where do I find the developer?

If you choose Settings from the lefthand menu, there's a Contact option. I'd use that. They're not a big operation, so it ought to get to the right place.

:lmao: That’s where I was looking when I found the tutorials! I must have skimmed right past the contact!
Good work - just got an update. Now iC doesn’t crash and Metadata gets saved as before :thumbs:

B3B8E0E2-6CE1-4F09-9AB6-3009413D9CBC.jpeg

what a relief :D
8334A093-EB1F-457C-A194-0AA25C7E992A.jpeg

(Musemage)

Yearly project finished :thumbs: :cool:

Snowstorm tonight and wolves are howling ;) Just kidding - I think the wolf whose footprints I saw today is hiding in what remains of the forest. But the storm is for real. I hope the power won't be cut off. Or... perhaps that would be great. Lower electricity bill next month:D

Perfect stay-inside-making-wall-calendar-weather. And also for doing crazy edits :rolleyes:

My afternoon project. Stormy outside but cozy and warm in our home. Background created with the brand new Text to AI app called just Brainfever from James Grote aka Brainfever. Input text was: "another year passed by incredibly fast winter storms and howling wolves but warm and cozy inside our house"

3ABC20D0-410A-405E-912E-9F92F87EA89D.png

What's that hiding in the plastic Christmas tree :thinking: Front page of the calendar blended into a photo of our Christmas tree

8C47E6F4-077D-41A5-8D8F-5C0C7B3C4773.png

Yearly project finished :thumbs: :cool:

Snowstorm tonight and wolves are howling ;) Just kidding - I think the wolf whose footprints I saw today is hiding in what remains of the forest. But the storm is for real. I hope the power won't be cut off. Or... perhaps that would be great. Lower electricity bill next month:D

Perfect stay-inside-making-wall-calendar-weather. And also for doing crazy edits :rolleyes:

My afternoon project. Stormy outside but cozy and warm in our home. Background created with the brand new Text to AI app called just Brainfever from James Grote aka Brainfever. Input text was: "another year passed by incredibly fast winter storms and howling wolves but warm and cozy inside our house"

View attachment 188187

What's that hiding in the plastic Christmas tree :thinking: Front page of the calendar blended into a photo of our Christmas tree

View attachment 188188
Okay, talked me into it. I have BrainFever. Didn’t take much talking, did it? :lmao: I just haven’t had much success. I have mostly used Night Cafe, seems the only one that allows me to use it without money.

Okay, talked me into it. I have BrainFever. Didn’t take much talking, did it? :lmao: I just haven’t had much success. I have mostly used Night Cafe, seems the only one that allows me to use it without money.
I just wrote a reminder to myself about whether I should keep this or not. I can’t decide if I really like these kinds of things that are popping up everywhere now. Part of me says it's fun and relaxing. Part of me says it's more fun to create crazy and not-so-crazy images from my own photos. And the rebel inside of me says - don't follow the herd - this is overhyped. I think I must do some relaxing creations tonight though :cool:

Excellent that you print this yourself! Do you have a page for every month? How do you attach the pages? I’m not sure I understand the Alamanac day block.
I have made two different types of calendars.
The first one is a calendar with one photo and a monthly dates overview for each month. The pages are attached with a plastic spiral thingy with the help of a special hole puncher
The second is a single-page one with a grid of monthly pics and a ”day block” in the center. We used to have that type when I was a kid and my sister and me alternated in tearing off the daily ”page”

no 1
EA9CA936-CF0C-4EEA-A362-FDEE4A559B61.jpeg

7DE37A42-CE02-4F38-AAAF-5E197BF8A067.jpeg

No 2

774974DE-38A3-4432-99EC-5ACB773CB783.jpeg

8B50EE7A-9B02-42E0-9F61-3CEB6107C7C2.png

I have made two different types of calendars.
The first one is a calendar with one photo and a monthly dates overview for each month. The pages are attached with a plastic spiral thingy with the help of a special hole puncher
The second is a single-page one with a grid of monthly pics and a ”day block” in the center. We used to have that type when I was a kid and my sister and me alternated in tearing off the daily ”page”

no 1
View attachment 188207

View attachment 188208

No 2

View attachment 188209

View attachment 188210
I see now! I admire your patience winding that spiral thingy in. I just send mine off to Walgreens. I probably should go and check if it’s in yet.

Back
Top Bottom