ubbyisis' playground and gallery

King Frost

Today we performed our daily workouts separately. Tomorrow we’ll take a walk together. That’s our ”every-other-day-schedule” :D

I'm glad I don't have a beard. Doesn't look comfy with ice on your face :D Selfie shot with iPhone 11 and edited in LRM

B4C051C8-6347-40EF-8703-FFE7423F9771.jpeg

selfie shot with iPhone 13 pro max, edits in LRM

1DA41527-F77E-449A-9FDC-2EDCE28E0522.jpeg

Agree with the ice on the beard thing. Since I retired Mike and I have managed to walk all but 2 or three days. Tonight a storm is moving in so we’ll see what tomorrow brings. :rolleyes:
Last year he walked at the mall when the temp went down below 25ºF (-3ºC) due a condition he has. This year with me using your thought that there isn’t any bad weather, just poor clothing choices, he has added a parka and some snow pants to his equipment. So far, it’s going great even the few days it was -7ºC.

Agree with the ice on the beard thing. Since I retired Mike and I have managed to walk all but 2 or three days. Tonight a storm is moving in so we’ll see what tomorrow brings. :rolleyes:
Last year he walked at the mall when the temp went down below 25ºF (-3ºC) due a condition he has. This year with me using your thought that there isn’t any bad weather, just poor clothing choices, he has added a parka and some snow pants to his equipment. So far, it’s going great even the few days it was -7ºC.
Sounds good. I’m so happy I’ve bought several warm winter clothes over the last years. Before the prices started to get higher :thumbs:

I have made two different types of calendars.
The first one is a calendar with one photo and a monthly dates overview for each month. The pages are attached with a plastic spiral thingy with the help of a special hole puncher
The second is a single-page one with a grid of monthly pics and a ”day block” in the center. We used to have that type when I was a kid and my sister and me alternated in tearing off the daily ”page”

no 1
View attachment 188207

View attachment 188208

No 2

View attachment 188209

View attachment 188210
Wonderful!!! For nine or ten years I made a similar calendar (spiral bound) for my family and sent one to everyone for Christmas. I had a program on my computer to create them, then printed them out and took them to an office supply store to have them bound. I used photos I took, and old family photos. It was fun but a lot of work!

King Frost

Today we performed our daily workouts separately. Tomorrow we’ll take a walk together. That’s our ”every-other-day-schedule” :D

I'm glad I don't have a beard. Doesn't look comfy with ice on your face :D Selfie shot with iPhone 11 and edited in LRM

View attachment 188235

selfie shot with iPhone 13 pro max, edits in LRM

View attachment 188236
Love these!!! And I love his frosty beard!!

Wonderful!!! For nine or ten years I made a similar calendar (spiral bound) for my family and sent one to everyone for Christmas. I had a program on my computer to create them, then printed them out and took them to an office supply store to have them bound. I used photos I took, and old family photos. It was fun but a lot of work!
I agree, it takes a lot of time. Last Christmas I gave that other version with the tear-off-block to my Mum and siblings too. But I’m not sure they wanted it, so this year I only printed two. One for us and one for Linus ”helper” Emil

experimenting

trying to take a photo of myself and the house reflected in a bauble outside the house

it was too windy for getting a good shot, but here it is after being handled in Pixelmator and in Photoshop Express and also in Touch Retouch

3E1C1871-F5CC-4CC4-A9C2-BA1F527672BC.jpeg

then I jumped into Nightcafé Studio Text to Image. Used the text input:

christmas bauble house reflected lonely photographer raining​

resulted in this
E5ED5D3E-14BB-4FA1-A63C-CBD538E9FD3C.jpeg

experimenting

trying to take a photo of myself and the house reflected in a bauble outside the house

it was too windy for getting a good shot, but here it is after being handled in Pixelmator and in Photoshop Express and also in Touch Retouch

View attachment 188368

then I jumped into Nightcafé Studio Text to Image. Used the text input:

christmas bauble house reflected lonely photographer raining​

resulted in this
View attachment 188369
I don't see a photographer in Nightcafe's version, just a mutant flamingo.

Good night from Sweden

Tomorrow we have the same-procedure-as-last-year Christmas party at my brother’s in Stockholm. I’ve decided to join for the first time in a couple of years. Almost regret that. I’m not comfortable being away from my own bathroom if my tummy gets angry. Keep your fingers crossed for me :thumbs: I don't know if I'll be able to post anything tomorrow.

Out on the porch for some good night bubbling

Apple native cam, automatic night mode. No edit

2EF62866-AE25-401F-A071-E5E2AEC7B496.jpeg

Good night from Sweden

Tomorrow we have the same-procedure-as-last-year Christmas party at my brother’s in Stockholm. I’ve decided to join for the first time in a couple of years. Almost regret that. I’m not comfortable being away from my own bathroom if my tummy gets angry. Keep your fingers crossed for me :thumbs: I don't know if I'll be able to post anything tomorrow.

Out on the porch for some good night bubbling

Apple native cam, automatic night mode. No edit

View attachment 188395

Best wishes, Eva :)

Back
Top Bottom