ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Why is the colour of leisure wear for winter almost always black :rolleyes:

With this new normal weather I needed a better jacket. I got some money as a Christmas gift and this jacket fit in well with that sum. It's a great jacket. It's from the Swedish classic brand Tretorn and is made to endure rain and snow and wind. But as almost always, the colour black was the only option. It's so boring and on cloudy dark days, you are hardly visible to people driving by.

I repainted my jacket in Bazaart :D

View attachment 188993

original

View attachment 188992
Tretorn is a great brand - had some rubber boots before. I didn't know that was a Swedish brand! Nice coat! I suppose you could sew some glow-in-the-dark reflective strips on it?

Tretorn is a great brand - had some rubber boots before. I didn't know that was a Swedish brand! Nice coat! I suppose you could sew some glow-in-the-dark reflective strips on it?
When I was a kid Tretorn was almost alone on the Swedish market for rubber boots :) About sewing - well, let's just say that's not my greatest skill. When Linus was still inside my belly I decided to try and sew some baby clothings. In the end I threw the ongoing work out in the snow.

Day 17’s pic in AI version :cool:

I needed a break so I tested Brainfever AI on a text that could have been used for describing my post in my 365 for today (except for the mentioning of sunrays :p)

Here's the text - the part after the whatever-you-call-it-special-character was automatically generated by the app

dark and wet and rainy puddles in the forest sunrays shining through fairytale style :: fantasy matte painting, artstation hq, matte painting, artstation hd, Greg Rutkowski

and the result - I added a tiny human. I just couldn't resist

6DA4955E-655D-473C-B06B-43224FF71436.jpeg

This is my "real" Day 17 pic

9F0CE6FA-F645-40E1-9D09-A73929D92508.jpeg

Day 17’s pic in AI version :cool:

I needed a break so I tested Brainfever AI on a text that could have been used for describing my post in my 365 for today (except for the mentioning of sunrays :p)

Here's the text - the part after the whatever-you-call-it-special-character was automatically generated by the app

dark and wet and rainy puddles in the forest sunrays shining through fairytale style :: fantasy matte painting, artstation hq, matte painting, artstation hd, Greg Rutkowski

and the result - I added a tiny human. I just couldn't resist

View attachment 189095

This is my "real" Day 17 pic

View attachment 189096
Oooooo…. I love it!! It’s magical. :inlove:

Sunday smiles :inlove:

When we showed up at Linus' home today he got so happy that he almost started to cry. Which of course had the effect that my eyes got filled with tears. He was soooo happy to see us. It might have something to do with the fact that he somehow had managed to unpair his Apple Watch :rolleyes: We soon got everything set up again and Linus fired off the most charming smiles

iPhone native cam, portrait mode. Edits in Lightroom mobile.

09994746-FB08-4519-A624-19A160DB69FF.jpeg

A2028267-1C54-41F1-95A1-0A1BA19A28EF.jpeg

55BEA36E-BF81-4539-A4D4-BE0998247E4C.jpeg

B74E3ACE-50CE-4006-A524-09CC29CA9C26.jpeg

Dishevelled x2 :cool:

I teared off my warm beanie after my sunny morning walk and noticed I need to get a hair cut soon. How did this happen :lmao:

Edits in LRM

4C8A4645-CA58-4AEE-8697-A506EB61B49E.jpeg

Aspen and ash trees in the evening light. Looked a bit like my hair. Shot with Over cam and edited in LRM and iColorama

4C814BF9-9AD2-4064-9BD1-567BF01FA031.jpeg

Dishevelled x2 :cool:

I teared off my warm beanie after my sunny morning walk and noticed I need to get a hair cut soon. How did this happen :lmao:

Edits in LRM

View attachment 189318

Aspen and ash trees in the evening light. Looked a bit like my hair. Shot with Over cam and edited in LRM and iColorama

View attachment 189319
Look at you outside in shirtsleeves and in the sun!!!! Jealous!

Tonight we saw something with bare eyes that might be the comet C/2022. Double-checked the position with the Sky Guide app. But capturing it on an image seems totally impossible. But you never know. Perhaps night sky master rvilhena Ricardo has succeeded :thinking:
It's still here somewhere :alien::thinking:

585678EC-D019-4BFB-8D1E-0124953678A5.jpeg

Perhaps this is making me a bit more crazy than usual. Just tested some AI thingy in Brain Fever AI app. And look - there's comes the comet :eek: Will soon knock me out completely. Good night:alien::sleep:

F57BB063-8A81-407F-9953-6DF9C58AC881.png

Tonight we saw something with bare eyes that might be the comet C/2022. Double-checked the position with the Sky Guide app. But capturing it on an image seems totally impossible. But you never know. Perhaps night sky master rvilhena Ricardo has succeeded :thinking:
It's still here somewhere :alien::thinking:

View attachment 189352

Perhaps this is making me a bit more crazy than usual. Just tested some AI thingy in Brain Fever AI app. And look - there's comes the comet :eek: Will soon knock me out completely. Good night:alien::sleep:

View attachment 189351
You’re looking a spacey today, Eva!

Sorry - must use this for testing video links

Seems the links to my Vimeo videos don’t work any more. here on Mobitog . Every preview just shows a black box with the text Sorry this video does not exist.

Before contacting Vimeo support I want to test in here once again so I get to know for sure that it doesn’t work

Two links to the same video

my Smugmug

my Vimeo

EDIT - Smugmug link works, Vimeo doesn’t. Why? It always worked before. But if I know go back to my older posts with my monthly slideshows here the black box with video does not exist shows up for all of them. I know for sure they were visible before as some of you have made comments

If any admin sees this - has Mobitog made any changes that can cause links from vimeo.com not showing?

Last edited:

Seems the links to my Vimeo videos don’t work any more. here on Mobitog . Every preview just shows a black box with the text Sorry this video does not exist.

Before contacting Vimeo support I want to test in here once again so I get to know for sure that it doesn’t work

my Smugmug

my Vimeo

EDIT - Smugmug link works, Vimeo doesn’t. Why? It always worked before. But if I know go back to my older posts with my monthly slideshows here the black box with video does not exist shows up for all of them. I know for sure they were visible before as some of you have made comments

If any admin sees this - has Mobitog made any changes that can cause links from vimeo.com not showing?

Not that I know of Eva, but I’ve flagged your question for Sam & Ted just in case :)

my Smugmug

my Vimeo

I took a look, but I didn't see that video on Vimeo at all. Is it public?

I took a look, but I didn't see that video on Vimeo at all. Is it public?
No, it’s set to Unlisted (i.e. people with the link can see it). I’ve always set them as that. I think it stopped working a couple of weeks ago. I must try now to use the setting to Public with a video I just did for my diary :thumbs: Hope it's OK that I'm using this as a test area. I knnow Mobitog is nort for videos - but sometimes it can be nice adding a link. As with my monthly slideshows.

We stopped by a tiny creek on our walk and listen to the lovely sound of streaming water. Instinctively my brain told me to look for wild flowers. But of course it was just an illusion of spring. Took a live photo and duplicated it. Converted it to long exposure in Apple Photos. Blended the parts of the sharp one with the long exp in iColorama. And punched up the colours and added coherence to the dry grass around the water.

365C363A-78F4-4855-B268-882524749364.jpeg

L
We stopped by a tiny creek on our walk and listen to the lovely sound of streaming water. Instinctively my brain told me to look for wild flowers. But of course it was just an illusion of spring. Took a live photo and duplicated it. Converted it to long exposure in Apple Photos. Blended the parts of the sharp one with the long exp in iColorama. And punched up the colours and added coherence to the dry grass around the water.

View attachment 189431
That came out great!

Back
Top Bottom