ubbyisis' playground and gallery

As every year amaryllises were sold for almost nothing after Christmas. We always buy a few. Nice spot of red now that all the Christmas deco is gone. Flower Power created with LRM and iColorama

9F4BDAEF-D005-48D7-8070-C7D42E1D9091.jpeg

Flower power part 2

We had a ”photo session” this morning, my assistant and I :D I had planned to make beautiful edits of the amaryllis photos, but I didn’t find time. So let’s go for some photorealism:thumbs:

My assistant messed up with the backdrop - I must remove that label from the back :facepalm:
A9043C43-D829-4D1B-AC66-11BBE2B80D58.jpeg

A548F0DE-848F-4F3B-8E85-30700CBF68FC.jpeg

B2348E23-AA41-4904-AA8B-B02C99019A3F.jpeg

We stopped by a tiny creek on our walk and listen to the lovely sound of streaming water. Instinctively my brain told me to look for wild flowers. But of course it was just an illusion of spring. Took a live photo and duplicated it. Converted it to long exposure in Apple Photos. Blended the parts of the sharp one with the long exp in iColorama. And punched up the colours and added coherence to the dry grass around the water.

View attachment 189431
I love the colors and textures. :inlove:

More deforestation - I think we must move away from here before I get insane with anger and sadness. Since a few days, they are cutting down one of the few remains of ”real forest” close to us. The sound of falling trees is horrible. On our walk today we passed close to the devil’s machine. When we got back home we decided to pop over to Linus to get some peace back in our minds

native cam, edits in Lightroom

86ED980A-6F3B-4F47-95E9-2257F5672575.jpeg

native cam, selfie camera, edits in EPIK

0C3EE31B-0491-4C9F-97BA-DFB2CB91657D.jpeg

I need colours :cool: The not so young tulips on the dinner table tonight. We had homemade pizza. Ketogenic version with parmigiano cheese instead of flourbased crust. Yummy The not so young hubby for once didn’t smile into the ”camera”:D

View attachment 189897

View attachment 189898
Maybe I’ll go buy myself some flowers. I could use a splash of color, also. Is your Parmesan crust homemade or do you purchase it. Not so much for the keto part, but I have a problem digesting wheat and most gluten free crusts are awful. I’m always on the look out for a good crust.

Maybe I’ll go buy myself some flowers. I could use a splash of color, also. Is your Parmesan crust homemade or do you purchase it. Not so much for the keto part, but I have a problem digesting wheat and most gluten free crusts are awful. I’m always on the look out for a good crust.
We just grate the Parmesan and then…. no, I must confess it’s my hubby that makes all the cooking in this household :rolleyes: He's on his way home after having picked up Linus. Talking about what we need, Linus is perhaps even more necessary than colours.
I'll ask Wåge for the cheesy details when they get here :thumbs:

We just grate the Parmesan and then…. no, I must confess it’s my hubby that makes all the cooking in this household :rolleyes: He's on his way home after having picked up Linus. Talking about what we need, Linus is perhaps even more necessary than colours.
I'll ask Wåge for the cheesy details when they get here :thumbs:
OK, here we go:

1. mix 2 eggs and 100gr of grated parmesan and spread the mix on a plate. Think the size of a pizza (I suspect American pizzas are huge so think European size - sorry for being prejudical :rolleyes:)
  2. bake in the oven at a temperature of 180C or if fan assisted 200C. Time about 15 minutes or until the "crust" is beginning to "darken"
  3. Take the plate out and add the stuff you want. Yesterday we had ham and tomatoes and more cheese in form of cheddar
  4. Turn the owen heat up a tiny bit (DH gave no details and now their off to the local store for buying charcoal). Let the pizza stay in the oven until it looks ready
Buon appetito :drool:

OK, here we go:

1. mix 2 eggs and 100gr of grated parmesan and spread the mix on a plate. Think the size of a pizza (I suspect American pizzas are huge so think European size - sorry for being prejudical :rolleyes:)
  2. bake in the oven at a temperature of 180C or if fan assisted 200C. Time about 15 minutes or until the "crust" is beginning to "darken"
  3. Take the plate out and add the stuff you want. Yesterday we had ham and tomatoes and more cheese in form of cheddar
  4. Turn the owen heat up a tiny bit (DH gave no details and now their off to the local store for buying charcoal). Let the pizza stay in the oven until it looks ready
Buon appetito :drool:
Thank you! We get our take out pizza from the local brewery, wood fired, delicious a tad expensive and decidedly not huge. The Gluten free one is smaller still. Still, I like making them at home and adding the toppings I like. I am quite excited to try your recipe. I’ll post a pic when I do, if I don’t burn it up!

Thank you! We get our take out pizza from the local brewery, wood fired, delicious a tad expensive and decidedly not huge. The Gluten free one is smaller still. Still, I like making them at home and adding the toppings I like. I am quite excited to try your recipe. I’ll post a pic when I do, if I don’t burn it up!
Good luck :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom