ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Working class hero :) :thinking:

My husband went over to Linus for some coffee this afternoon. Unfortunately, I couldn't go with him as my stomach has entered a period of extremely bad behavior - so frustrating. I don't leave the house except for our daily walks. I guess it will be better soon and there's nothing I can do about it so I'd better stop complaining.
DH sent me some photos and we also had a Facetime chat :inlove:

This image is taken in the vestibule as Linus came home from work. It is work but unpaid, except for a tiny sum which corresponds to something like one cup of coffee each day. He and his mates are working with trash, recycling and clean up walking trails from trash "normal" people just through away. They also help out with feeding farm animals and clean up stables. They also have days when they don't work very hard, but I still think it's a shame. They do stuff that other people think is too simple or dirty. And they are supposed to be grateful as it counts as a "support measure". It's not that Linus doesn't like his job - he loves it. And he knows nothing about money. It's just me who sometimes get grumpy about the situation for people like my son.

This was a long rant :rolleyes: Sorry;) I've edited the photo in Snapseed and SuperimposeX and finally in PhotoLag by VNTG

B142C8C2-2255-48DA-A46E-29FA8729CF44.png

bonus: crazy AI version created in PicsArt

92C2495B-545A-43D0-B88F-CBF6AC234B38.jpeg

original photo shot with iPhone 11

20CA0A00-662C-4A66-8088-C38E3ADAA909.jpeg

Working class hero :) :thinking:

My husband went over to Linus for some coffee this afternoon. Unfortunately, I couldn't go with him as my stomach has entered a period of extremely bad behavior - so frustrating. I don't leave the house except for our daily walks. I guess it will be better soon and there's nothing I can do about it so I'd better stop complaining.
DH sent me some photos and we also had a Facetime chat :inlove:

This image is taken in the vestibule as Linus came home from work. It is work but unpaid, except for a tiny sum which corresponds to something like one cup of coffee each day. He and his mates are working with trash, recycling and clean up walking trails from trash "normal" people just through away. They also help out with feeding farm animals and clean up stables. They also have days when they don't work very hard, but I still think it's a shame. They do stuff that other people think is too simple or dirty. And they are supposed to be grateful as it counts as a "support measure". It's not that Linus doesn't like his job - he loves it. And he knows nothing about money. It's just me who sometimes get grumpy about the situation for people like my son.

This was a long rant :rolleyes: Sorry;) I've edited the photo in Snapseed and SuperimposeX and finally in PhotoLag by VNTG

View attachment 190977

bonus: crazy AI version created in PicsArt

View attachment 190978

original photo shot with iPhone 11

View attachment 190979
I'm very grateful for Linus and his friends, helping to care for our environment and helping animals. :notworthy: :inlove: Glad that Linus gets some joy out of these helpful and important tasks. Thank you Linus!

Badges :thumbs: We got these today that we bought from the Swedish Nature Conservation Association. We're going to pin them onto every jacket;)

"Kalhygge nej tack" means "NO to clearcuts"

no edits

View attachment 191021

View attachment 191022

View attachment 191023
Hope it helps make an impact. At the very least, you’re showing where you stand. I have learned many things about trees as late and feel like I understand their HUGE part in our eco system. I wish more people would realize that everything is connected. Trees, bugs, birds, people, cockroaches and eagles, we are all one. Sorry, I’m in a ranting sort of mood today. I better go take a walk.

Hope it helps make an impact. At the very least, you’re showing where you stand. I have learned many things about trees as late and feel like I understand their HUGE part in our eco system. I wish more people would realize that everything is connected. Trees, bugs, birds, people, cockroaches and eagles, we are all one. Sorry, I’m in a ranting sort of mood today. I better go take a walk.
I know the feeling. As for me, I’ll take a nap :sleep::confused:

A dangerous animal is spying on us :eek::lmao:

We noticed a centipede on the upper side of the plastic roof over the porch. I checked it up with Google Lens and it could be this little bugger, who apparently is venomous. Not dangerous for humans though.

Completely unedited. Just thought it was a ”fun fact” thing

1DFCF88E-D84D-44E3-BC77-E82D6138A956.jpeg

A dangerous animal is spying on us :eek::lmao:

We noticed a centipede on the upper side of the plastic roof over the porch. I checked it up with Google Lens and it could be this little bugger, who apparently is venomous. Not dangerous for humans though.

Completely unedited. Just thought it was a ”fun fact” thing

View attachment 191063
That looks like it could be a wicked stinger. :eek:

Just checked and it’s still there. It’s been raining for 10 hours. I think it’s dead. Perhaps it was dead also when we first spotted it. Killed by ”self-poisoning” :thinking::D
I know this is a little bizarre, but it’s pretty cool looking. I wonder if it could be made into artwork. Like frozen in resin and used as a paperweight.

Walking addicts :cool:

It wasn't very pleasant outside, but we were out walking for 90 minutes. Old fools :)

"I must have photos for Mobitog!" :lmao: Shot with DH's iPhone 11. Edits in LR for iPad

EAC7BCB7-BF3E-4B7F-9D2E-1956A6503E80.jpeg

The Sleeping Giant - edits LR for iP

5F7F4260-B9BC-40A0-A5C9-8664B30AC172.jpeg

Mr & Mrs Walker :D

044C9054-9735-4D38-93A7-3865317F975D.jpeg
93C44F1B-9FB2-41EA-892B-BB7E9CCC3119.jpeg
35EDD387-915A-491C-82A3-418E3F590F2C.jpeg

Blue

Some people say that ”the camera never lies”. Obviously they haven’t ever seen a real colour cast :lmao: Just shot this and I can assure you that this cool blue is just in my photo. I like it, so I just denoised the photo and cropped it in Pixelmator Photo. The speckle to the lower left from the moon is Aldebaran by the way. I didn't see it but the camera did :)

0FDCC40C-42D6-44B8-AE68-0AD53D5DEE11.jpeg

I thought it was dust on my screen :lmao:
Me too :cool: I even started to wipe it without any result. I opened the app Skyguide with compass set to ON and pointed the phone towards the Moon. On the sky map I could see a number of sky objects close to the moon and Aldebaran is avery bright star so I'm sure that's the one

Flycatcher flowers still haven’t burst

I posted a few photos of the flycatcher plant in this thread on March 17th. Now the buds are beginning to burst but it seems to be a very slow process :thinking:

Close up with the automatic Macro activated. Edits in Lightroom for iPad and iColorama

C25ACF19-D198-4C57-B357-91900C319B56.jpeg

Flycatcher flowers still haven’t burst

I posted a few photos of the flycatcher plant in this thread on March 17th. Now the buds are beginning to burst but it seems to be a very slow process :thinking:

Close up with the automatic Macro activated. Edits in Lightroom for iPad and iColorama

View attachment 191125
Very pretty!!

Blue

Some people say that ”the camera never lies”. Obviously they haven’t ever seen a real colour cast :lmao: Just shot this and I can assure you that this cool blue is just in my photo. I like it, so I just denoised the photo and cropped it in Pixelmator Photo. The speckle to the lower left from the moon is Aldebaran by the way. I didn't see it but the camera did :)

View attachment 191122
That is a fantastic color1

Back
Top Bottom