ubbyisis' playground and gallery

New moon tonight

edits in Photomator (new name for Pixelmator Photo)

IMG_8272.jpeg

IMG_8274.jpeg

IMG_8270.jpeg

IMG_8273.jpeg

the bright speckle at the upper left is Venus

Yay, first salamander spotted

My husband was cleaning the surface of our pond and happened to capture a salamander in his net :) It was almost impossible to get a decent photo. I've tried to edit but I'm not happy with the result. I still want to post it here as salamanders are so cute

I've used both LR and Snapseed

View attachment 191906

View attachment 191907
You’ve had a day full of critters!

Movie star look :)

Linus got extra happy today. It wasn't just my DH and I who came over for coffee but also a friend he hadn't seen for a while. He smiled even more than usual ;)

native cam portrait mode, edits in Snapseed

IMG_8334.jpeg

What happens when you try to take an action shot before you’re fully awake

In case you need a laugh, I present to you my very first photo of today. I came straight out of bed after a bad night’s sleep and stepped outside the door when I heard the sound of flying swans nearby

This is what I got :lol:

native cam, no edit

IMG_0348.jpeg

In case you need a laugh, I present to you my very first photo of today. I came straight out of bed after a bad night’s sleep and stepped outside the door when I heard the sound of flying swans nearby

native cam, no edit

View attachment 192083
Impressionism. Specifically, "Impressions of a too early morning"

native cam, no edit

View attachment 192083
My first thought was the same as Ted. Impressionism!

A trick for making you smile when everything sucks ;)

May I present to you "the-coffee-spoon-trick"... It goes like this: take two coffee spoons and use them as a mirror, for your own eyes or for a good friend's. Afterward you enjoy a strong cup of espresso together. Works every time, even when life seems hopeless

Shot with native cam and edited in LR

99A51D07-CB83-4DDC-884F-73A5E016DA36.jpeg

This is what we call ”aprilväder” - of course it’s also in the category of ”pissväder” type. A lovely mixture of sun and hail and rain. With rapid tempo. We even spotted a few snowflakes earlier today.

Photo shot an hour ago when we were on our way back home

Edits in Lightroom for iPad

IMG_0464_jpg.jpeg

Never ending corridor

A visit to the hospital for my early eye control for diabetics. Everything seemed OK. I’m glad it didn’t take long. I always get bad vibes when I’m there. Too many upsetting memories from that hospital and also worries about the future.

edits in LR and Snapseed

IMG_8468.png

Never ending corridor

A visit to the hospital for my early eye control for diabetics. Everything seemed OK. I’m glad it didn’t take long. I always get bad vibes when I’m there. Too many upsetting memories from that hospital and also worries about the future.

edits in LR and Snapseed

View attachment 192228
Glad everything went well.

Back
Top Bottom