ubbyisis' playground and gallery

We take turns ;)

Health status report :) When my husband came home from his 10k run yesterday he soon got terrible pain in his left foot. It wasn’t much better this morning so he has had to stick to more tranquil activities. Not so bad I think - the patio railing was very much in need of refreshment:rolleyes: As for me it’s the opposite. When I started out for my daily walk I immediately felt my left knee didn’t hurt. For the first time in two weeks I could take a ”real power walk” - 7km:thumbs: So there is hope the pain was just a result of walking overload.

working hard - edits in LR

IMG_0553_jpg.jpeg

working out hard - even my wrinkles almost disappeared :lmao: No, not really, I just played around in Picsart

4542737B-FFB5-4FA7-929A-42449D767988.jpeg

Look who’s back! Even on schedule.

This morning we met Mr and Mrs Pied Flycatcher. They must have arrived during the night. Usually the males arrive a week are so before the females. Perhaps the males did an extra stop further south when they realized how cold it was this year. And then the females caught up on them and they took the last part of their journey together :thinking: Anyhow, it's great to get them back here. I will never understand how they can find their way back from Tropical Africa all the way up here and to the same spot. They even chose the same house as last year! According to the statistics they usually arrive to our part of Sweden on May 6th:clapping:

8A5A1C5D-0C03-48B1-81AA-156FBA0DB4C7.jpeg

IMG_0558_jpg.jpeg

personal reflections on AI text to image :thinking:

Since AI text prompts to images appeared I have played around a bit, but always stopped because of the "language barrier". I have to use so much energy on translating my text ideas from Swedish to English that all the fun disappears.
It must be a "problem" for all people who aren't native English speakers. But perhaps there are text-to-image-solutions also for other big languages for ex Spanish, Chinese?
Now I remember having read that there are AI prompt generators too. But the input must still be in English.
I feel like I'm excluded :cry: Sorry, just joking, but I admit I'm a tiny bit frustrated.

Anyhow, when I looked at my daily dinner table image of today, my spontaneous reaction was: "Looks as if it was made with AI text to image" :thinking::cool: With a prompt like "old man behaving crazy at the dinner table, surreal, colourpop etc"

Shot with Hipstamatic. BG blur created in Picsart

E7939582-2762-4C90-9CA1-18917D262786.jpeg

Happy sheep

These sheep finally got out to their pasture today after having spent the winter season inside. The walks are much cozier with animal friends around. No cows yet. There’s not enough grass yet as it’s been so cold for so long.

Freshly cut :) Very unusual skin pattern:thinking:

native cam - edited in LR

IMG_0592.jpeg

chilling in the warm sunshine. edited in LR and Touch Retouch. I wanted to test Touch Retouch’s relatively new feature Remove Meshes. And it worked. Removed everything after having analyzed the image for about 15 seconds. Of course I could have used the line/segment brush but this was way much faster.

IMG_0593.jpeg

IMG_0593.jpeg

at 20:55 - five minutes before sunset

It’s finally here - the season of the bright summer nights. Apologize for the ”oversmoothing” but I couldn’t resist :rolleyes:

IMG_8551.jpeg

IMG_8554.png

originals were terribly oversharpened

IMG_0612.jpeg

IMG_0610.jpeg

Happy sheep

These sheep finally got out to their pasture today after having spent the winter season inside. The walks are much cozier with animal friends around. No cows yet. There’s not enough grass yet as it’s been so cold for so long.

Freshly cut :) Very unusual skin pattern:thinking:

native cam - edited in LR

View attachment 192344

chilling in the warm sunshine. edited in LR and Touch Retouch. I wanted to test Touch Retouch’s relatively new feature Remove Meshes. And it worked. Removed everything after having analyzed the image for about 15 seconds. Of course I could have used the line/segment brush but this was way much faster.

View attachment 192345

View attachment 192346

at 20:55 - five minutes before sunset

It’s finally here - the season of the bright summer nights. Apologize for the ”oversmoothing” but I couldn’t resist :rolleyes:

View attachment 192352

View attachment 192351

originals were terribly oversharpened

View attachment 192354

View attachment 192353
Lovely edits!!!

My usual rant over all the new houses around here :triumph:

I still haven’t got over the fact that there are houses blocking my view.

See what I mean?:

IMG_1005.jpeg

As many times before I tried to take some shots without the houses. Almost impossible. But one of them worked. I had to demolish a car and some lamps in Touch Retouch though :whistle:

IMG_1004.jpeg

IMG_1004.jpeg

Who’ll Stop the Rain - finally I know the answer :)

Creedence Clearwater Revival was the first "foreign band" I "fell in love with". I was 10 years old. I still get a special feeling listening to their music.

Who'll Stop the Rain was a favourite. Came to think of that song tonight as the rain which had been going on since yesterday morning stopped almost at the very moment Linus arrived here

edits in Photomator and Snapseed

BF72FC6E-8699-44B0-808F-9E52FC4344B9.jpeg

CCB461D3-4F73-4C8A-BE3E-4D75A71FEEB9.jpeg

48527C87-3C68-476B-8E36-C20E428B9078.jpeg

Who’ll Stop the Rain - finally I know the answer :)

Creedence Clearwater Revival was the first "foreign band" I "fell in love with". I was 10 years old. I still get a special feeling listening to their music.

Who'll Stop the Rain was a favourite. Came to think of that song tonight as the rain which had been going on since yesterday morning stopped almost at the very moment Linus arrived here

edits in Photomator and Snapseed

View attachment 192655

View attachment 192656

View attachment 192657
That was my favorite CCR song.

My usual rant over all the new houses around here :triumph:

I still haven’t got over the fact that there are houses blocking my view.

See what I mean?:

View attachment 192608

As many times before I tried to take some shots without the houses. Almost impossible. But one of them worked. I had to demolish a car and some lamps in Touch Retouch though :whistle:

View attachment 192609

View attachment 192610
I again appreciate how lucky we are to have so many places to walk. But we DO have to drive to all of them. I live in a neighborhood in a village. I am fortunate to like my neighbors and my village.

Back
Top Bottom