Mowing - but he didn't touch the cowslips, nor the tulips :thumbs:

IMG_8796.jpeg

bubbling

IMG_1053.jpeg

thinking

883DFB83-CE50-4DA5-9782-DAA3F9814AC5-7943-0000084E2671E5D8.jpeg

PicTapGo-2023-05-18-203754.jpeg

Happy Friday

After another great day together, we drove Linus home this afternoon, as the staff where he lives have planned a lot of fun for the weekend.

edits in LR

IMG_1118_jpg.jpeg

IMG_1107.jpeg

IMG_1124_jpg.jpeg

My DH is a paparazzo :eek: :lmao:

I was trying to take photos of all the bumblebees eating nectar from the cowslips in our garden. Not very easy. They were quicker than me and my balance is not the best. Afterwards my husband showed me his camera roll ;)

my photos - iPhone 13 Pro Max

IMG_1166.jpeg

IMG_1167.jpeg

DHs photo - iPhone 11 basic model, edits in LR and Touch Retouch

IMG_5273.jpeg

My DH is a paparazzo :eek: :lmao:

I was trying to take photos of all the bumblebees eating nectar from the cowslips in our garden. Not very easy. They were quicker than me and my balance is not the best. Afterwards my husband showed me his camera roll ;)

my photos - iPhone 13 Pro Max

View attachment 192728

View attachment 192729

DHs photo - iPhone 11 basic model, edits in LR and Touch Retouch

View attachment 192730
I love the that your fleece top matches that rouge tulip! Nice job Mr. Ubbyisis!

Someone’s been shopping :rolleyes:

If you want to hear the horrible sound, I have posted a short clip on my Insta. Linus loves it. He bought it at a market this weekend when he was on a roadtriptrip with his neighbours and the staff
I’m not sure what it’s supposed to look like. In a way it’s like a snake charmer’s snake :thinking: It plays a huge number of songs randomly and you can also set it in imitating mode. It repeats what you say but with distorted voice.
I'm quite happy Linus didn't find this when he was still living with us :lmao:

edits in Lightroom

41EE0F4A-E0D2-45FF-AF07-ED2D4F52F18F.jpeg

Last edited:
Lucky shot :):):)

We have a saying that when the common swift returns from its' winter dwellings summer is here for real. And tonight they returned. I guess they follow the mosquito "smell" :D
I wanted to make a short video clip and of course, it was difficult to capture them. Speedy birds they are :rolleyes:
As I was filming I discovered that two of the swifts were flying towards the new moon. I didn't even know that the moon was visible in that direction. The clip is on my Insta. Here's a still extracted with Video2Photo and edited in LR

53CF8791-6C8D-437D-9004-7A9563A59806.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom