MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Day 354 - December 20th - All for the sake of science [emoji851]

My DH was invited to participate in a big medical study and he agreed without hesitating. So he is going to wear all this gear for a couple of days from now. I desperately needed a photo for today and he accepted that too without hesitation. Lucky me.

iPhone X. Some edits in Slør, Title FX, ECP Photo

View attachment 103750
Very good of him to participate in the study! And, doubly good that he gets a thorough medical checkup in the process.

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 355 - December 21th - Sunset on winter solstice day

Yeah - from now on the light is returning [emoji7][emoji1303]
I freely admit that the orchids are fake - they’re made out of fabric

IMG_8719.JPG

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Day 354 - December 20th - All for the sake of science [emoji851]

My DH was invited to participate in a big medical study and he agreed without hesitating. So he is going to wear all this gear for a couple of days from now. I desperately needed a photo for today and he accepted that too without hesitation. Lucky me.

iPhone X. Some edits in Slør, Title FX, ECP Photo

View attachment 103750
This is great in so many ways, yay for him :thumbs:

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 359 - December 25th - Party is over [emoji1335][emoji319]

These guys are tired now and won’t come back until next Christmas

Basic editing in Snapseed and Retouch. Finalised in one of all my almost forgotten apps - RipPix by Jixipix. And a touch of iColorama [emoji6]

IMG_8771.JPG

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs

Basic editing in Snapseed and Retouch. Finalised in one of all my almost forgotten apps - RipPix by Jixipix. And a touch of iColorama [emoji6]

View attachment 104026
Love it :thumbs::thumbs:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel

View attachment 104026
I agree with Ted, love it !

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

View attachment 104026
So clever. Love it.

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 360 - December 26th - I can’t believe I did this [emoji1320]

I used to do cross stitching many years ago. Must have been before I became obsessed with the digital world [emoji851] This is my largest piece. Big easy stitches but tons of them. And somewhere on the big Santa there’s a half stitch. I noticed it some years after it was ready and I went completely nuts. Then I calmed down and tried to see it as a reminder of that perfection is an overrated matter. And I don’t think anyone else but me have ever noticed the tiny perfect imperfection [emoji6]

IMG_8775.JPG

WildPlace

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Yvonne
Device
iPhone X

I used to do cross stitching many years ago. Must have been before I became obsessed with the digital world [emoji851] This is my largest piece. Big easy stitches but tons of them. And somewhere on the big Santa there’s a half stitch. I noticed it some years after it was ready and I went completely nuts. Then I calmed down and tried to see it as a reminder of that perfection is an overrated matter. And I don’t think anyone else but me have ever noticed the tiny perfect imperfection [emoji6]

View attachment 104082
What a fabulous piece, it must have taken months! I'm sure that no one would notice the half stitch, they would be too busy being in awe of the whole scene.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

View attachment 104082

That’s awesome!

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

View attachment 104082
This is so very lovely, Eva! I, too, did lots of counted cross stitch years ago before I got my first iPhone! I only stitched small pieces though; nothing is large.