Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 360 - December 26th - I can’t believe I did this [emoji1320]

I used to do cross stitching many years ago. Must have been before I became obsessed with the digital world [emoji851] This is my largest piece. Big easy stitches but tons of them. And somewhere on the big Santa there’s a half stitch. I noticed it some years after it was ready and I went completely nuts. Then I calmed down and tried to see it as a reminder of that perfection is an overrated matter. And I don’t think anyone else but me have ever noticed the tiny perfect imperfection [emoji6]

View attachment 104082
Wow, that must have taken some work. Beautiful. Isn’t it the Persians who used to put an imperfection into their carpets because only someone (not sure who) was perfect.

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 363 - December 29th - Not for sneezers and sniffers I suppose [emoji848][emoji41]

Newly opened store filled with very expensive and fancy handkerchiefs, ties and bow ties in all imaginable colours.

Can you see that they’ve sold one of them [emoji851]

Snapseed and ECP Photo

IMG_8797.JPG

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 363 - December 29th - Not for sneezers and sniffers I suppose [emoji848][emoji41]

Newly opened store filled with very expensive and fancy handkerchiefs, ties and bow ties in all imaginable colours.

Snapseed and ECP Photo

View attachment 104168
Aren’t they beautiful - so colourful. Yes, I can see that one has gone.:D

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max

Snapseed and ECP Photo

View attachment 104168

Very glam. I can’t imagine it’s easy to make a truckload of handkerchiefs look ‘must have’ . Were there any more blank spaces on your way back? :D

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Very glam. I can’t imagine it’s easy to make a truckload of handkerchiefs look ‘must have’ . Were there any more blank spaces on your way back? :D

Haha, this is NOT anything my DH would wear. We took a lot of photos and left. The employee looked at us in a strange way, but didn’t say anything. She might have taken us for ”tie spies”

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

Snapseed and ECP Photo

View attachment 104168
Lots of wonderful colors and patterns and I do see that one is missing!

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 364 - December 30th - Everyone else is thinkin’bout the booze [emoji57]

In our country most people like to get drunk every now and then. And New Years Eve is of course not an exception [emoji851] Alcoholic beverages are sold only in special stores controlled by the authorities. Today they closed at 3 pm and won’t open until Tuesday. We walked by at 2.30 and “admired” the long line of people who were anxious to get their booze. Grumpy and irritated almost everyone.

But one person had time for a smile to the beggar outside the store.

Got my photo for today and we could go back home without having to stand in line as we don’t drink anymore.

Edited with Snapseed and iColorama

IMG_8805.JPG

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 364 - December 30th - Everyone else is thinkin’bout the booze [emoji57]

In our country most people like to get drunk every now and then. And New Years Eve is of course not an exception [emoji851] Alcoholic beverages are sold only in special stores controlled by the authorities. Today they closed at 3 pm and won’t open until Tuesday. We walked by at 2.30 and “admired” the long line of people who were anxious to get their booze. Grumpy and irritated almost everyone.

But one person had time for a smile to the beggar outside the store.

Got my photo for today and we could go back home without having to stand in line as we don’t drink anymore.

Edited with Snapseed and iColorama

View attachment 104210
Wonderful image Eva. Love love love the editing.:inlove:

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 365/365 [emoji1320] - New Years Eve - Cheers to all of us [emoji898]

Wow, I never thought I would make it, but I did. It has been a great journey with new friends and new skills. I am so happy I found MobiTog [emoji7]

Now off we go to a New Year’s dinner so I’d better post my last contribution for 2017 now.

We got this bouquet today from our new neighbours who wanted to show their gratitude for the Santa performance my DH and DS did in their home on Christmas Eve.

Portrait mode iPhone X, two different art “filters” in Brushstroke and then blended the three versions in iColorama. Text added with a+ signature

See you all next year (if I can find my new thread )

Happy New Year !!!

IMG_8814.JPG

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 365/365 [emoji1320] - New Years Eve - Cheers to all of us [emoji898]

Wow, I never thought I would make it, but I did. It has been a great journey with new friends and new skills. I am so happy I found MobiTog [emoji7]

Now off we go to a New Year’s dinner so I’d better post my last contribution for 2017 now.

We got this bouquet today from our new neighbours who wanted to show their gratitude for the Santa performance my DH and DS did in their home on Christmas Eve.

Portrait mode iPhone X, two different art “filters” in Brushstroke and then blended the three versions in iColorama. Text added with a+ signature

See you all next year (if I can find my new thread )

Happy New Year !!!

View attachment 104268
Lovely way to end this 365. And if you do have trouble finding your 2018 365 thread - it’s HERE. :lol: Happy New Year!