davegray

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Dave Gray
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Day 365/365 [emoji1320] - New Years Eve - Cheers to all of us [emoji898]

Wow, I never thought I would make it, but I did. It has been a great journey with new friends and new skills. I am so happy I found MobiTog [emoji7]

Now off we go to a New Year’s dinner so I’d better post my last contribution for 2017 now.

We got this bouquet today from our new neighbours who wanted to show their gratitude for the Santa performance my DH and DS did in their home on Christmas Eve.

Portrait mode iPhone X, two different art “filters” in Brushstroke and then blended the three versions in iColorama. Text added with a+ signature

See you all next year (if I can find my new thread )

Happy New Year !!!

View attachment 104268
Yes agree with everyone,what a great finish. Always enjoyed looking at your daily dose. Must comment more next year. Have a good evening Eva and see you next year.

ubbyisis

IOTM Winner - August 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Wow,this is amazing.Exists version 52?

Thanks Tommy, but this is just a link to a page I have at Smugmug for keeping my album pages for the year. I use the iOS app Collect to create album pages with a tiny bit of text for each day. Collect fixes the date and formats the page. I save each page as a single file. And then I upload the pages to my 365 collection at Smugmug. I guess there are many other alternatives to make something like this.

tommy71k

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Thanks Tommy, but this is just a link to a page I have at Smugmug for keeping my album pages for the year. I use the iOS app Collect to create album pages with a tiny bit of text for each day. Collect fixes the date and formats the page. I save each page as a single file. And then I upload the pages to my 365 collection at Smugmug. I guess there are many other alternatives to make something like this.
Thank you

MsDee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I LOVE the layout of your SmugMug photos with the date and the workflow. Would you mind sharing how you made them?

With one of the programs I bought recently I received an offer for a free year on SmugMug.

chineezguy

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Michael
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 341 - December 7th - This is obviously not an amaryllis...

and not even a Christmas decoration. It’s one of our more peculiar all year round home styling thingies. We have a pike made of fabric too. We used to go fishing a lot when we were younger

iPhone X portrait mode and some extra vignetting in Phototoaster

View attachment 102996

Crazy, nutty, I really like this!!

ubbyisis

IOTM Winner - August 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I LOVE the layout of your SmugMug photos with the date and the workflow. Would you mind sharing how you made them?

With one of the programs I bought recently I received an offer for a free year on SmugMug.

Thanks MsDee [emoji257] I like SmugMug, even if I this far use it mostly as an extra storage for my photos. Really didn’t start yet any serious projects for showing off my photos. The gallery with my 365 is really thanks to the iOS app Collect which provides an easy way to build different kinds of albums where each page consists of a chosen photo and then you can add some text. The date goes in automatically. From the Collect app you can export to Camera Roll or Dropbox. I made a gallery for this in SmugMug and imported the album pages Easypeasy really. I don’t know if this was a very clear explanation. My head is full of numbers after a day at work
Collect - Photo Journal, Diary av The Lens Lab Pty Ltdhttps://itunes.apple.com/se/app/collect-photo-journal-diary/id580393108?mt=8

chineezguy

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Michael
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 330 - November 26th - Back home after an adventurous bike ride

Linus and my husband took a tour with Linus tricycle today. It was much too icy. Linus laughed happily when they almost slipped off the road. My husband did not laugh. The tricycle will go into hibernation now

View attachment 102493

That smile!

MsDee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thanks MsDee [emoji257] I like SmugMug, even if I this far use it mostly as an extra storage for my photos. Really didn’t start yet any serious projects for showing off my photos. The gallery with my 365 is really thanks to the iOS app Collect which provides an easy way to build different kinds of albums where each page consists of a chosen photo and then you can add some text. The date goes in automatically. From the Collect app you can export to Camera Roll or Dropbox. I made a gallery for this in SmugMug and imported the album pages Easypeasy really. I don’t know if this was a very clear explanation. My head is full of numbers after a day at work
Collect - Photo Journal, Diary av The Lens Lab Pty Ltd
https://itunes.apple.com/se/app/collect-photo-journal-diary/id580393108?mt=8

Makes perfect sense!! Many thanks. Your album are beautifully done!!