Mobi365 Ubbyisis Project 365 2023

Day 1 - January 1st - New year new heroic deeds

We found a female bullfinch outside our house. She must have crashed against the house. She seemed a bit dizzy. We’ve given her some water and she’s sitting outside our door recovering. And we have to keep away Noisy Neighbour’s big fat cat who thinks our place is his second home

Shot with iPhone 13 Pro Max, edits in LRM

485C7CBE-E2CC-4B75-BA1E-D05220050C07.jpeg

Day 1 - January 1st - New year new heroic deeds

We found a female bullfinch outside our house. She must have crashed against the house. She seemed a bit dizzy. We’ve given her some water and she’s sitting outside our door recovering. And we have to keep away Noisy Neighbour’s big fat cat who thinks our place is his second home

Shot with iPhone 13 Pro Max, edits in LRM

View attachment 188640
Oh no poor thing, hope it was ok ☹️

Day 2 - January 2nd - The choice was easy :whistle:

It almost NEVER happens that I miss out from my daily walk. But today was a ”pain day” and when I finally began to feel better the time had flied and I had to choose between a walk and a visit to Linus. Let’s just say it was an easy choice. The weather helped me doing the right thing. The visit became more of a tech support job though :alien: But we got some time for hugging and drinking espresso when our work was done.

Photos shot with native cam iPhone 13 Pro Max. Edits in Lightroom and paired in Series. Stickers added with Picsart.

0F6A3738-C32E-4EBA-829F-365033ABBC41.jpeg

F5DA2F9C-729B-4FBA-8DAC-AABF2AF5756D.jpeg

Day 3 - January 3rd - Our doorstep

I often get up several hours before DH and sometimes I have hard to find out how to pass my time doing only quiet things not to disturb him. In the summer I can always get out for an extra early walk, but now I never go out before sunrise.

Walked around the house a few rounds :) Light fresh snow has been falling during the night. Edits in LRM. First one got its' weather info from Weather Shot app

1E5CFEFD-572F-4F67-8D4F-B8633B3D0215.jpeg

24C1BBFE-7D3F-4E75-A70E-9A3B8035879A.jpeg

F46AEF12-366A-4706-9371-BEB8F233E343.jpeg

I often get up several hours before DH and sometimes I have hard to find out how to pass my time doing only quiet things not to disturb him. In the summer I can always get out for an extra early walk, but now I never go out before sunrise.

Walked around the house a few rounds :) Light fresh snow has been falling during the night. Edits in LRM. First one got its' weather info from Weather Shot app

View attachment 188690

View attachment 188691

View attachment 188692
I like the snow covered snowman.

View attachment 188690

View attachment 188691

View attachment 188692
Your house looks lovely!

Is that normal temps for your part of the world!??
The winter temperatures can vary a lot. This far we’ve had a few periods colder than -15, but also periods with temp a bit above zero. I would say the ”normal” temp is a few minuses, as it was yesterday. The coldest we’ve had as I remember is around minus 30, but that's unusual at our latitude. Further north in Sweden it isn't so exceptional with temps below 20. And og, degrees Celsius. Celsius was a Swedish scientist by the way :)

The winter temperatures can vary a lot. This far we’ve had a few periods colder than -15, but also periods with temp a bit above zero. I would say the ”normal” temp is a few minuses, as it was yesterday. The coldest we’ve had as I remember is around minus 30, but that's unusual at our latitude. Further north in Sweden it isn't so exceptional with temps below 20. And og, degrees Celsius. Celsius was a Swedish scientist by the way :)
Without even looking it up I’m going with Fahrenheit was an American. :rolleyes:

Day 4 - January 4th - Phony selfie to brighten up the grey :D

Absolutely boring dull weather today. If I had dared I would have performed my daily walk with my eyes closed ;) Had to create something colourful as a protest.

Phony selfie. Edits in LRM and iColorama

A95B50E0-9FE5-48AD-AD06-B0D5FE3ACBF3.jpeg

the reality - made BW in LRM

8415C495-1BC6-4D37-90F0-95084261EBD6.jpeg

Sorry, but he wasn’t :lol:
Good. It’s not totally our fault that our temperature measurement is total lay out of step with the rest of the world. :D And thank you for that, because I’ve often wondered why 32 is freezing, 212 is boiling, while Celsius scale is so straight forward.

View attachment 188690

View attachment 188691

View attachment 188692
So lovely and cozy.

Day 5 - January 5th - Anyone wants to come here for ice skating :cool:

From my extra long daily walk. Edits in Lightroom. I think the last one is my favorite. Shot it with the phone upside-down

Now back to house cleaning. It's Linus' birthday today. He's giving a party at his place tonight but tomorrow he'll come over here with the usual gang.

65D13E24-F2A4-4CCD-A3ED-419428EFF1DA.jpeg

BFFFA744-9E25-4CA8-8B48-FD48BAB0022C.jpeg

C323AFF2-4719-40ED-AD24-9CF9F2D5884B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom