• No miracles have occurred, so MobiTog will be closing its doors here on June15 and moving to Discord. Please see updates in the MobiTog Closing thread, including a link to join our Discord server.

Mobi365 Ubbyisis Project 365 2023

When I looked at your middle image I thought of the Creedence song, “looking out my back door” :lmao:
Haha, I can see why :) Even more funny is that it was the first song I ever heard with CCR. It was at a youth center and I think I was 10. I immediately fell in love:rolleyes:

Day 250 - September 7th - It’s called Höstanemon

Höst in Swedish for Autumn. We bought some autumn plants today. A lot of the flowers in our garden look a bit tired and scruffy. The temperatures are almost like summer since a few days back, but there are signs of autumn everywhere. And last night was chilly. Temp was down to 5C/41F :eek:

Can you spot the mosquito :)

IMG_6306_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

IMG_6305_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

no post without Akira Belém :lmao:

HMOriginal-FBF2A0CC-BBEF-4E19-BBDB-87E57F352FAF.jpeg

Day 250 - September 7th - It’s called Höstanemon

Höst in Swedish for Autumn. We bought some autumn plants today. A lot of the flowers in our garden look a bit tired and scruffy. The temperatures are almost like summer since a few days back, but there are signs of autumn everywhere. And last night was chilly. Temp was down to 5C/41F :eek:

Can you spot the mosquito :)

View attachment 195899

View attachment 195898

no post without Akira Belém :lmao:

View attachment 195900
It took a bit, but I spotted it!

Day 253 - September 10th - Summer walk :)

Another day with lovely weather. No time for edits - just removed the barbed wire in front of the cows with Touch Retouch.

IMG_6458.jpeg

The woodland geranium, midsommarblomster in Swedish, has restarted to bloom

IMG_6454.jpeg

Day 255 - September 12th - The artist with his latest creation :cool:

I often describe us two as "Mr Analogue and Mrs Digital" ;) The last fewdays my DH has spent even more time than usual in the garage, which is not a garage anymore:D This latest birdhouse is more of modern urban graffiti style - The text "Limpan" was a great idea - it's Linus nickname.

edits in Radiant Mobile

IMG_6544_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

IMG_6542_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

IMG_6543_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

Day 256 - September 13th - Fuchsia ballet :)

My husband and I often say that fuchsias look like tiny ballet dancers. One of the flowers fell to the ground today and I picked up to take photos of it from different angles. I then cut them out in Apple Photos. Then I did an AI background ”ballet dancers in a pink surrounding, Monet style”. Placed the cutouts as to form the heads and the tutus.

E8E8807A-97D3-4847-9686-4DCB9E85E369.jpeg

some of the originals:
IMG_6586.jpegIMG_6590.jpegIMG_6589.jpeg

My husband and I often say that fuchsias look like tiny ballet dancers. One of the flowers fell to the ground today and I picked up to take photos of it from different angles. I then cut them out in Apple Photos. Then I did an AI background ”ballet dancers in a pink surrounding, Monet style”. Placed the cutouts as to form the heads and the tutus.

View attachment 196039

some of the originals:
View attachment 196040View attachment 196041View attachment 196042
I've thought that about fuchsias, too. Nice work.

View attachment 196039

some of the originals:
View attachment 196040View attachment 196041View attachment 196042
Nice job!!!

Day 257 - September 14th - Gold harvest :)

The Cantharellus cibarius is often called Skogens guld in Swedish. Skog = Forest and Guld is of course Gold. DH found a lot today - second biggest chanterelle harvest ever. While he was digging gold I was out for another mega walk. Apple gave me a monthly challenge I never thought I could accomplish. But I did. Already. Now I can spend the rest of the month on the couch watching TV :lmao: Just kidding. I guess I'll be out on a walk tomorrow morning. It's like a drug.

Akira-Belém again

HMOriginal-329D2E23-7D1C-473F-8A4E-4E7D6AAE1C1B.jpeg

IMG_6626.jpeg

IMG_2252.png

Crazy bonus:

IMB_ez8reg_V2F_2023-09-14_18-03-00_733_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

Day 258 - September 15th - Under the very old apple trees

One of the cow pastures nearby has some really old apple trees. The trees and some foundations stones are what remains of a small farm from a very long time ago. I love those trees. Unfortunately there’s a modern ugly looking power pole close to them so it’s almost impossible to take photos without the pole. And the pasture fence is electric so I dare not go in there.

Took a shot today without the pole, but I didn’t like the photo composition. So I thought I’d try out the Expand feauture in Brain Fever’s AI app. Worked OK. I then removed tiny rests of power lines in Retouch and made the sky a bit more dramatic in Lightroom Mobile

250062CD-0B77-4065-AA2F-4766FCC0CC56.jpeg

this is what Brain Fever did. I don’t see why it added the red spots to the left. I later retouched them in Touch Retouch

IMG_2274.png

original photo taken on my daily walk - just 5 km today - I almost felt lazy :)

IMG_6689.jpeg

Day 258 - September 15th - Under the very old apple trees

One of the cow pastures nearby has some really old apple trees. The trees and some foundations stones are what remains of a small farm from a very long time ago. I love those trees. Unfortunately there’s a modern ugly looking power pole close to them so it’s almost impossible to take photos without the pole. And the pasture fence is electric so I dare not go in there.

Took a shot today without the pole, but I didn’t like the photo composition. So I thought I’d try out the Expand feauture in Brain Fever’s AI app. Worked OK. I then removed tiny rests of power lines in Retouch and made the sky a bit more dramatic in Lightroom Mobile

View attachment 196082

this is what Brain Fever did. I don’t see why it added the red spots to the left. I later retouched them in Touch Retouch

View attachment 196083

original photo taken on my daily walk - just 5 km today - I almost felt lazy :)

View attachment 196084
I kinda like the original the best. :thinking:

Day 259 - September 16th - Lazy party fixer :)

I really have far too many photos to choose from today. Nice weather AND a very happy Limus - a dangerous combo :rolleyes: Finally I chose this one which is not even shot by me. My DH took it with his iPhone 11. My boys went over to the neighbours' barn to help with the preparations for tonight's party. Linus found a hammock in the barn....

Edited in Lightroom Mobile

IMG_5844_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

Day 259 - September 16th - Lazy party fixer :)

I really have far too many photos to choose from today. Nice weather AND a very happy Limus - a dangerous combo :rolleyes: Finally I chose this one which is not even shot by me. My DH took it with his iPhone 11. My boys went over to the neighbours' barn to help with the preparations for tonight's party. Linus found a hammock in the barn....

Edited in Lightroom Mobile

View attachment 196120
He looks quite comfortable

Day 261 - Fluffy friends

Shot on my walk

edits in Lightroom Mobile and Snapseed and I also retouched away a few disturbing objects with Touch Retouch. Talking about Touch Retouch - I find it so weird that no other software I use can do this so well and user friendly. Lightroom’s remove tool never works for me for ex

IMG_2377.png

IMG_2374_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

Talking about Touch Retouch - I find it so weird that no other software I use can do this so well and user friendly.
I've found the same. The healing tool in Photomator is pretty good, so I often use it for simple fixes because I'm already there, but TouchRetouch is better and has more tools, like the line tool and the clone tool. If I had to reduce my apps to the minimum, TouchRetouch is one that I'd keep around.

Day 262 - September 19th - Capricious weather

All kinds of weather today. One of the gusts almost knocked me down when we were struggling home on our daily walk.

Radiant Mobile, Lightroom, iColorama

IMG_2416.jpeg

IMG_6887_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

IMG_2413.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom