Mobi365 Ubbyisis Project 365 2023

Day 289 - October 16th - 7:30 am vs 7:30 pm

shot from the doorstep

AM sunrise, edits in Snapseed

IMG_3083.jpeg

PM, edits in Lightroom

IMG_3081.jpeg

Day 290 - October 17th - Better than a mower

The young family who lives here used to mow the garden all way up to the road with an ordinary noisy stinking air polluting motorized mower. Now they’ve bought this cute gang who does the job in a much better way :thumbs:

edits in Lightroom Mobile

IMG_3106.jpeg

IMG_3104.jpeg

I had a tough job eliminating the meshes. Not even Touch Retouch did a good job :)

original:
IMG_7915.jpeg

Day 291 - October 18th - Yummy

Went to see Linus today. Brought the usual coffee and raspberries and lots of whipped cream. Just look at Linus’ face in the first one :inlove::)

edits in Lightroom Mobile

IMG_3136.jpeg

IMG_3133.jpeg

IMG_3134.jpeg

Day 293 - October 20th - Waiting and longing for spring :rolleyes:

I know I’ll have to wait for at least six months ;) This spot is where we usually find the first liverwort flowers /anemone hepatica)
I'm a bit uninspired today so just a Akira Belém Hipsta shot from my walk. Bought mittens together with my newest cap. They look lovely in the middle of the greenery. Very warm mittens. They were very much needed today

HMOriginal-74408FA6-E85B-466E-9270-F883D3DE331B.jpeg

Day 294 - October 21st - Feeling moody by the lake :oops:

A grey and windy day. At least no snow showers, just some ordinary rain. I had no suitable photos taken so we took a drive up to the lake. It was almost dark as we got there although it was still afternoon. And for once we were not alone. There was a couple having coffee disturbing my favourite view to capture there. So I took one shot and then we drove to the grocery store to get some tasty cheese ;)

Edits in Lightroom and iColorama

IMG_3242.jpeg

Day 294 - October 21st - Feeling moody by the lake :oops:

A grey and windy day. At least no snow showers, just some ordinary rain. I had no suitable photos taken so we took a drive up to the lake. It was almost dark as we got there although it was still afternoon. And for once we were not alone. There was a couple having coffee disturbing my favourite view to capture there. So I took one shot and then we drove to the grocery store to get some tasty cheese ;)

Edits in Lightroom and iColorama

View attachment 197208
It may not be your favorite spot but it’s a beautiful image. :hearteyes:

Day 295 - October 22nd - Sturdy

Plenty of tansies by the roadsides. From my walk today.

Macro shot with native cam

IMG_8068.jpeg

Hipsta X - Akira Belém

HMOriginal-2EB73AA3-9B42-48B3-894B-F6775CC92ABA.jpeg

Shot with native cam. Edited in Photomator - used the tool Match Colors and used photo no as color source

IMG_3260.jpeg

original before color matching

IMG_8071.jpeg

Day 296 - October 23rd - The Last Walk :thinking:

Could this be my last photos from my daily walk with my iPhone 13? I got the 15 PM this morning and we took an extra long walk as I need to have a fresh brain before I start the unboxing :rolleyes:

Tiny edits made with Radiant Mobile

IMG_8102_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

IMG_8095_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

IMG_8091_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

Day 298 - October 25th - Met a twin soul

The horrible late autumn seems to be here. Just 2 degrees and a chilly wind when I started my walk today. Most of the leaves have fallen and lost their beautiful colors. Grey and brown world. I was freezing even before the wet snow showers. My nice yellow jacket is NOT water repellent. I almost gave up but then I saw a yellow flower (hawksbeard?) standing along in a sea of brown wet leaves. I couldn’t help smiling and thinking: Hello there, I feel we have much in common. Trying to be strong in cold and dark times :thinking:

native cam iPhone 15 PM - main cam

IMG_3337.jpeg

IMG_0053_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

Lookalikes :D

IMG_3327.jpeg

Day 298 - October 25th - Met a twin soul

The horrible late autumn seems to be here. Just 2 degrees and a chilly wind when I started my walk today. Most of the leaves have fallen and lost their beautiful colors. Grey and brown world. I was freezing even before the wet snow showers. My nice yellow jacket is NOT water repellent. I almost gave up but then I saw a yellow flower (hawksbeard?) standing along in a sea of brown wet leaves. I couldn’t help smiling and thinking: Hello there, I feel we have much in common. Trying to be strong in cold and dark times :thinking:

native cam iPhone 15 PM - main cam

View attachment 197296

View attachment 197295

Lookalikes :D

View attachment 197294
PlantNet can't decide whether it's hawksbeard or hawkweed. (And neither can I from the sample pictures.)

PlantNet can't decide whether it's hawksbeard or hawkweed. (And neither can I from the sample pictures.)
Seems to be a lot of species in that group. On both English and Swedish Wiki they said things like ”not no be mistaken for xxx. Let’s just call it yellow freezing power flower

Day 299 - October 26th - Sometimes I wish I had more ”analogue hobbies”

The Apple Photo library on my Mac got corrupted - reasons unknown to me. It’s rebuilding it slowly now since this morning. I hope it will be working correctly in the end. It doesn’t say how long it will take. Just saying ”Återskapar från iCloud” (restoring from iC)
When things like this happen I kind of envy my DH and his ”analogue hobbies” that can’t go wrong in the same way. If bad things happen when you’re reatoring a bird house, at least you understand how it happened.

Shot in the garage this afternoon - edits Lightroom mobile

IMG_3351.jpeg

IMG_3349.jpeg

IMG_3350.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 300 (!) - October 27th - My favourite animal and my favourite tree :)

From my walk today. Cold and grey, but still some spirit-lifting colors left

This horse is a new friend of mine. I think it’s a Shetland pony. Shot with iPhone 15 PM tele lens 5x Edited in Lightroom Mobile for depth and more vivid colors

IMG_3381.jpeg

I wish we had a huge old tree like this one in my garden. Also this one shot with the 5x lens and edited in LR Mobile

IMG_3382.jpeg

original pony:

IMG_0121.jpeg

Day 300 (!) - October 27th - My favourite animal and my favourite tree :)

From my walk today. Cold and grey, but still some spirit-lifting colors left

This horse is a new friend of mine. I think it’s a Shetland pony. Shot with iPhone 15 PM tele lens 5x Edited in Lightroom Mobile for depth and more vivid colors

View attachment 197354

I wish we had a huge old tree like this one in my garden. Also this one shot with the 5x lens and edited in LR Mobile

View attachment 197355

original pony:

View attachment 197356
I love ponies. We saw one on our ride yesterday that was prancind around and it made us both laugh. I have some favorite trees, myself.

Day 301 - October 28th - Car in the sky :cool: :D

It’s kind of frustrating for me up here in the dark north that the new iPhones arrival coincides with the start of the dark and cold season when it’s not so nice being outside taking photos. Almost no photos from today. But I found this frame from a video clip I shot for my diary. Going through the frames I discovered the ”flying car”. Extracted the frame with PureClip (new Video2Photo) and edited further in Snapseed and Picsart.

69F49BA9-3E6B-499D-A3C1-EEEACA8E7759.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom