Mobi365 Ubbyisis Project 365 2023

What a strange coincidence. I checked up which vaccine we got and it was the same as last year - Comirnaty. Luckily enough I felt better already yesterday evening. Had a good night’s sleep and woke up feeling my ”normal self” again
Yes, it was only one day. Felt super yesterday. We got the Moderna, same one as usual.

Day 315 - November 11th - Darkness embellished by mist

edits in iColorama and more

IMG_3751.jpeg

Saw a tiny spot of blue sky for a few minutes before the mist came

IMG_3746.jpeg

Day 316 - November 12th - The old man and…

… the lake. Winds from the north today so I suggested we could drive up to the lake (11 km north of our home). DH thought it was a great idea. i left him by the lakeside and started to walk back home. Grey and dark but at least no rain. DH didn’t catch any fish.

edits in Lightroom Mobile

IMG_3786.jpeg

IMG_3784.jpeg

Day 317 - November 13th - (Forest) Paradise Lost

A long long time ago, when we were still surrounded by vast never ending forests me and a dear friend got lost here while we were out mushroom hunting. I lost my friend many years ago. And the forests - well you know all about it.
So much have changed during the last years.

I think these images are the perfect match with Hipsta's Akira-Belém combo

HMOriginal-CAF30765-1292-4223-A54C-158310C7BB58.jpeg

HipstamaticPhoto-721581138.696251.jpeg

HipstamaticPhoto-721581312.396547.jpeg

Day 317 - November 13th - (Forest) Paradise Lost

A long long time ago, when we were still surrounded by vast never ending forests me and a dear friend got lost here while we were out mushroom hunting. I lost my friend many years ago. And the forests - well you know all about it.
So much have changed during the last years.

I think these images are the perfect match with Hipsta's Akira-Belém combo

View attachment 197809

View attachment 197810

View attachment 197811
Yes, really makes it look quite desolate.

Day 318 - November 14th - Couldn’t believe my eyes :cool:

After having been walking for more than an hour in heavy snowfall I almost thought I was dreaming when suddenly I saw a blue sky above me. It lasted only for half an hour or so. Nice dream anyhow.

Edits in Lightroom and iColorama and Picsart

255D21B9-E881-4CE2-995E-DA1FBD191108.jpeg

edits in Lightroom and Radiant Mobile

IMG_3858.jpeg

Day 319 - November 15th - Whoopers are leaving :oops:

Woke up to the sound of the whoopers early morning. I immediately heard they sounded even more excited than normally. Barely awake I got out to check up on what was going on. They were leaving. After having spent more than two weeks in a field nearby they decided it was time to go to a nicer place. Only a few left here now. We’ll miss them.

I was so tired I couldn’t capture them with my phone. Shot some videos that really looked like crap. But the sound was nice. I extracted a few stills from one of the videos and mixed them together in Superimpose and then the final touches in Touch Retouch and Snapseed. I kind of like the blurry look.

IMG_3884.jpeg

version with sound - extracted the sound from the video clips and added them to the photo

Day 319 - November 15th - Whoopers are leaving :oops:

Woke up to the sound of the whoopers early morning. I immediately heard they sounded even more excited than normally. Barely awake I got out to check up on what was going on. They were leaving. After having spent more than two weeks in a field nearby they decided it was time to go to a nicer place. Only a few left here now. We’ll miss them.

I was so tired I couldn’t capture them with my phone. Shot some videos that really looked like crap. But the sound was nice. I extracted a few stills from one of the videos and mixed them together in Superimpose and then the final touches in Touch Retouch and Snapseed. I kind of like the blurry look.

View attachment 197875

version with sound - extracted the sound from the video clips and added them to the photo

Nice job!

Day 321 - November 17th - I’d better drag out the Icebugs boots

For the first time this season the road has become a bit icy. I almost slipped several times today :eek:

If you don't see me here until Sunday, it should have nothing to do with slippery roads though. Just tomorrow's BIG party. DH turns 70 on Wednesday....

7E605BF7-927A-4CDC-98CE-D6EBB1FB648D.jpeg

Day 322 - November 18th - Food delivered, but where are the guests :thinking: :rolleyes: EDITED version after use of Touch Retouch after the party

In our invite we said people were welcome from 1pm and onwards. Now it’s 2 and nobody has arrived yet…. Linus is frustrated

edits in LR Mob and Touch Retouch

IMG_3926.jpeg

before Touch Retouch
IMG_3923.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 323 - November 19th - The guest have left - leftovers :cool:

25 guests yesterday. We bought food for 15 people, but more than half of it is still left. Does anyone want to come over here? We could have a MobiMeet :D

Snapseed

IMG_3949.png

Party guys without a sign of hangover :)

LR Mobile

IMG_3951.jpeg

Day 323 - November 19th - The guest have left - leftovers :cool:

25 guests yesterday. We bought food for 15 people, but more than half of it is still left. Does anyone want to come over here? We could have a MobiMeet :D

Snapseed

View attachment 197960

Party guys without a sign of hangover :)

LR Mobile

View attachment 197961
Oh my, that looks delicious! Would be over in a flash. :)

Day 324 - November 20th - Icy

Wore my Icebugs boots today. They are the best you can buy here, but I still almost slipped a few times. They had plowed the road but no sand. The plowing had compressed the fluffy snow into a thin layer of shining white hard ”almost-ice”.

Picsart edit as self therapy

52C9AD82-FC75-4A6E-8FE3-B59973D9E247.jpeg

Wore my Icebugs boots today. They are the best you can buy here, but I still almost slipped a few times. They had plowed the road but no sand. The plowing had compressed the fluffy snow into a thin layer of shining white hard ”almost-ice”.

View attachment 197981
Goodness, Eva, I just think you are so fantastic to still go walking in this sort of weather. I am a complete wimp. Winter comes and I can’t get myself outside for love nor money!

View attachment 197981
I don’t mind the cold but ice? No way.

Day 326 - November 22th - Magnificent birthday gift

Today is the day when DH becomes an old man of 70 :eek::inlove: And like a gift from the sky a fantastic Aurora Borealis (northern light) broke through just after midnight last night :):cool:. I don't think we've ever seen such a powerful aurora. Magic can happen obviously :rolleyes:

Shot with iPhone 15 Pro Max. No edits. Shot a lot.... Can't choose one of them

IMG_0963.jpeg

please note the Big Dipper

IMG_0964.jpeg

almost scary- looks a bit like ghosts
IMG_0956.jpeg

extra: stars. As always the camera captured a lot more sky objects than what we could see with our unaided eyes

IMG_0965.jpeg

Day 326 - November 22th - Magnificent birthday gift

Today is the day when DH becomes an old man of 70 :eek::inlove: And like a gift from the sky a fantastic Aurora Borealis (northern light) broke through just after midnight last night :):cool:. I don't think we've ever seen such a powerful aurora. Magic can happen obviously :rolleyes:

Shot with iPhone 15 Pro Max. No edits. Shot a lot.... Can't choose one of them

View attachment 198017

please note the Big Dipper

View attachment 198018

almost scary- looks a bit like ghosts
View attachment 198019

extra: stars. As always the camera captured a lot more sky objects than what we could see with our unaided eyes

View attachment 198020
Fantastic!! At first I thought the first one was a ocean floor scene, until I saw the house and realized my sea anemone was in a cup!

Back
Top Bottom