• MobiTog Has Moved!

The MobiTog mobile photography community lived here from 2010 to 2024. Thanks to all who joined us over the years and made it such a great place. We've now moved to Discord and hope you'll join us there.

This site is now closed. Until the end of June, you can still view threads and images here, but you won't be able to post anything new. At the end of June, the site will disappear.

If you're a MobiTog member, you can join MobiTog on Discord by opening a free Discord account and then following this invitation link. If you run into problems joining, you can send us an email.

Mobi365 Ubbyisis Project 365 2023

What a strange coincidence. I checked up which vaccine we got and it was the same as last year - Comirnaty. Luckily enough I felt better already yesterday evening. Had a good night’s sleep and woke up feeling my ”normal self” again
Yes, it was only one day. Felt super yesterday. We got the Moderna, same one as usual.

Day 315 - November 11th - Darkness embellished by mist

edits in iColorama and more

IMG_3751.jpeg

Saw a tiny spot of blue sky for a few minutes before the mist came

IMG_3746.jpeg

Day 316 - November 12th - The old man and…

… the lake. Winds from the north today so I suggested we could drive up to the lake (11 km north of our home). DH thought it was a great idea. i left him by the lakeside and started to walk back home. Grey and dark but at least no rain. DH didn’t catch any fish.

edits in Lightroom Mobile

IMG_3786.jpeg

IMG_3784.jpeg

Day 317 - November 13th - (Forest) Paradise Lost

A long long time ago, when we were still surrounded by vast never ending forests me and a dear friend got lost here while we were out mushroom hunting. I lost my friend many years ago. And the forests - well you know all about it.
So much have changed during the last years.

I think these images are the perfect match with Hipsta's Akira-Belém combo

HMOriginal-CAF30765-1292-4223-A54C-158310C7BB58.jpeg

HipstamaticPhoto-721581138.696251.jpeg

HipstamaticPhoto-721581312.396547.jpeg

Day 317 - November 13th - (Forest) Paradise Lost

A long long time ago, when we were still surrounded by vast never ending forests me and a dear friend got lost here while we were out mushroom hunting. I lost my friend many years ago. And the forests - well you know all about it.
So much have changed during the last years.

I think these images are the perfect match with Hipsta's Akira-Belém combo

View attachment 197809

View attachment 197810

View attachment 197811
Yes, really makes it look quite desolate.

Day 318 - November 14th - Couldn’t believe my eyes :cool:

After having been walking for more than an hour in heavy snowfall I almost thought I was dreaming when suddenly I saw a blue sky above me. It lasted only for half an hour or so. Nice dream anyhow.

Edits in Lightroom and iColorama and Picsart

255D21B9-E881-4CE2-995E-DA1FBD191108.jpeg

edits in Lightroom and Radiant Mobile

IMG_3858.jpeg

Day 319 - November 15th - Whoopers are leaving :oops:

Woke up to the sound of the whoopers early morning. I immediately heard they sounded even more excited than normally. Barely awake I got out to check up on what was going on. They were leaving. After having spent more than two weeks in a field nearby they decided it was time to go to a nicer place. Only a few left here now. We’ll miss them.

I was so tired I couldn’t capture them with my phone. Shot some videos that really looked like crap. But the sound was nice. I extracted a few stills from one of the videos and mixed them together in Superimpose and then the final touches in Touch Retouch and Snapseed. I kind of like the blurry look.

IMG_3884.jpeg

version with sound - extracted the sound from the video clips and added them to the photo

Day 319 - November 15th - Whoopers are leaving :oops:

Woke up to the sound of the whoopers early morning. I immediately heard they sounded even more excited than normally. Barely awake I got out to check up on what was going on. They were leaving. After having spent more than two weeks in a field nearby they decided it was time to go to a nicer place. Only a few left here now. We’ll miss them.

I was so tired I couldn’t capture them with my phone. Shot some videos that really looked like crap. But the sound was nice. I extracted a few stills from one of the videos and mixed them together in Superimpose and then the final touches in Touch Retouch and Snapseed. I kind of like the blurry look.

View attachment 197875

version with sound - extracted the sound from the video clips and added them to the photo

Nice job!

Day 321 - November 17th - I’d better drag out the Icebugs boots

For the first time this season the road has become a bit icy. I almost slipped several times today :eek:

If you don't see me here until Sunday, it should have nothing to do with slippery roads though. Just tomorrow's BIG party. DH turns 70 on Wednesday....

7E605BF7-927A-4CDC-98CE-D6EBB1FB648D.jpeg

Day 322 - November 18th - Food delivered, but where are the guests :thinking: :rolleyes: EDITED version after use of Touch Retouch after the party

In our invite we said people were welcome from 1pm and onwards. Now it’s 2 and nobody has arrived yet…. Linus is frustrated

edits in LR Mob and Touch Retouch

IMG_3926.jpeg

before Touch Retouch
IMG_3923.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 323 - November 19th - The guest have left - leftovers :cool:

25 guests yesterday. We bought food for 15 people, but more than half of it is still left. Does anyone want to come over here? We could have a MobiMeet :D

Snapseed

IMG_3949.png

Party guys without a sign of hangover :)

LR Mobile

IMG_3951.jpeg

Day 323 - November 19th - The guest have left - leftovers :cool:

25 guests yesterday. We bought food for 15 people, but more than half of it is still left. Does anyone want to come over here? We could have a MobiMeet :D

Snapseed

View attachment 197960

Party guys without a sign of hangover :)

LR Mobile

View attachment 197961
Oh my, that looks delicious! Would be over in a flash. :)

Day 324 - November 20th - Icy

Wore my Icebugs boots today. They are the best you can buy here, but I still almost slipped a few times. They had plowed the road but no sand. The plowing had compressed the fluffy snow into a thin layer of shining white hard ”almost-ice”.

Picsart edit as self therapy

52C9AD82-FC75-4A6E-8FE3-B59973D9E247.jpeg

Wore my Icebugs boots today. They are the best you can buy here, but I still almost slipped a few times. They had plowed the road but no sand. The plowing had compressed the fluffy snow into a thin layer of shining white hard ”almost-ice”.

View attachment 197981
Goodness, Eva, I just think you are so fantastic to still go walking in this sort of weather. I am a complete wimp. Winter comes and I can’t get myself outside for love nor money!

View attachment 197981
I don’t mind the cold but ice? No way.

Day 326 - November 22th - Magnificent birthday gift

Today is the day when DH becomes an old man of 70 :eek::inlove: And like a gift from the sky a fantastic Aurora Borealis (northern light) broke through just after midnight last night :):cool:. I don't think we've ever seen such a powerful aurora. Magic can happen obviously :rolleyes:

Shot with iPhone 15 Pro Max. No edits. Shot a lot.... Can't choose one of them

IMG_0963.jpeg

please note the Big Dipper

IMG_0964.jpeg

almost scary- looks a bit like ghosts
IMG_0956.jpeg

extra: stars. As always the camera captured a lot more sky objects than what we could see with our unaided eyes

IMG_0965.jpeg

Day 326 - November 22th - Magnificent birthday gift

Today is the day when DH becomes an old man of 70 :eek::inlove: And like a gift from the sky a fantastic Aurora Borealis (northern light) broke through just after midnight last night :):cool:. I don't think we've ever seen such a powerful aurora. Magic can happen obviously :rolleyes:

Shot with iPhone 15 Pro Max. No edits. Shot a lot.... Can't choose one of them

View attachment 198017

please note the Big Dipper

View attachment 198018

almost scary- looks a bit like ghosts
View attachment 198019

extra: stars. As always the camera captured a lot more sky objects than what we could see with our unaided eyes

View attachment 198020
Fantastic!! At first I thought the first one was a ocean floor scene, until I saw the house and realized my sea anemone was in a cup!

Back
Top Bottom