Mobi365 Ubbyisis Project 365 2023

Day 147 - May 27th - The first daisy :) looks a bit shy:D

Just as the cowslips are starting to look half-dead, the first daisies arrive. Perfect "succession order".

Shot with CameraPixels app. It really produced a shallow DOF. Look weird but cool. And I think it looks like a face with someone holding up his/her hands out of shyness och fear

I used a Hipstamatic combo that Starzee mentioned in this thread on day 145.

View attachment 192928

another, more conventional version

View attachment 192929

original:
View attachment 192935
I do like the first one. The image you took is very crisp.

I do like the first one. The image you took is very crisp.
The last few days my native cam has been grumpy and refuses to focus the way I want it too. So I thought: Why not try CameraPixel? I ”refound” it recently deep down in my brain :alien:

The last few days my native cam has been grumpy and refuses to focus the way I want it too. So I thought: Why not try CameraPixel? I ”refound” it recently deep down in my brain :alien:
I like CameraPixels, though I've mostly used it for shooting focus stacks to merge in Affinity Photo.

I like CameraPixels, though I've mostly used it for shooting focus stacks to merge in Affinity Photo.
Now I remember :) In fact, I think it was you who first introduced me the CameraPixels when I had posted a question about stacking:thumbs:

Day 148 - May 28th - Cranes

frame extracted in Video2Photo from a film clip I shot on my walk
edits in LR

IMG_1488_V2F_2023-05-28_11-11-45_467.jpeg

Day 150 - May 30th - Maybe it thought I was a nettle :D

I was peacefully sipping, or rather gulping, my after-walk-coffee, when I suddenly discovered there was something on my knee. Small tortoiseshell larvae! It seemed to like the place so I let it be. When I had finished my coffee I moved it gently to the plum tree

IMG_1586.jpeg

IMG_1596.jpeg

Day 151 - May 31rd - Fading

We just came back from Uppsala after having driven Linus back home. We’ve had great time together, but I admit I feel a bit like these fading ”double tulips”. Everything is like an action movie played at extra high speed when he’s here.

native cam, edits in Oilbrush

Oilbrush-2023-05-31-19-13-48.jpeg

original:

IMG_1649.jpeg

Day 152 - June 1st - Welcome back :thumbs:

The first cow parsleys started to bloom a few days ago. I’ve been scrutinizing them every day in search for one of my favourite insects. And right now I spotted the first one, out in our garden. A true sign of summer.

shot with native cam, edits in LR

IMG_1688.jpeg

Day 152 - June 1st - Welcome back :thumbs:

The first cow parsleys started to bloom a few days ago. I’ve been scrutinizing them every day in search for one of my favourite insects. And right now I spotted the first one, out in our garden. A true sign of summer.

shot with native cam, edits in LR

View attachment 193082
Love the soft deep edit

Love the soft deep edit

I wish it was me, but the fact is it was my iPhone camera that was kind enough to produce this depth. All I needed was to soften the foreground a bit more and then I fixed the bug’s brightness and colours.

original:

IMG_1688.jpeg

Day 153 - June 2nd - Typical Swedish

I walk by this old house every day. Now it’s almost hidden behind a wall of lilacs. I often fantasize about the people who have lived there over the years. As you can see it’s still ”in good shape” I guess it’s from the second half of the 19th century.
Today it looked like an idyllic postcard from my childhood years. During the rest of my walk, I figured out today’s post. :rolleyes: Same image, 4 versions

Apps used: LR and then VNTG (now called Photo Lab by VNTG, and in the beginning it was Polaroid FX, so confusing). For the last one I also used Photoleap

IMG_1712.jpeg

ACDB30FF-374D-4133-A9ED-D7233EB5C47E.jpeg

03DE7510-F712-4435-8D2F-8FE0E8646D2E.jpeg

D05A69BF-E308-4E71-BC1F-C0FAAC6094C4.jpeg

527014E3-0971-4DB9-8E45-00B5BE62358F.jpeg

Day 153 - June 2nd - Typical Swedish

I walk by this old house every day. Now it’s almost hidden behind a wall of lilacs. I often fantasize about the people who have lived there over the years. As you can see it’s still ”in good shape” I guess it’s from the second half of the 19th century.
Today it looked like an idyllic postcard from my childhood years. During the rest of my walk, I figured out today’s post. :rolleyes: Same image, 4 versions

Apps used: LR and then VNTG (now called Photo Lab by VNTG, and in the beginning it was Polaroid FX, so confusing). For the last one I also used Photoleap

View attachment 193115

View attachment 193117

View attachment 193118

View attachment 193116

View attachment 193119
I like the last one. To confuse you further….didn’t photoLeap used to be Photo Fox?

I like the last one. To confuse you further….didn’t photoLeap used to be Photo Fox?
Yes, I even suggested that name to them in pre-historic times :D I think they have changed the names for their apps several times. I wonder why.

Day 154 - June 3rd - The first dahlia :thumbs:

Bursting right now outside our kitchen door. Native cam. No edits except for removing disturbing stuff in one of the corners.

IMG_1790.jpeg

Day 155 - June 4th - The yearly dandelion post

To my surprise I just noticed that it’s evening already. Some days really pass quickly. Didn’t shoot much today. I dare not hope for a magic sunset so I just popped out and shot a dandelion

iColorama version

IMG_9210.jpeg

just tested if I could take a close-up with sharp details. native cam. no edit

IMG_1833.jpeg

Day 156 - June 5th - First ladybug this season

The last few years we’ve seen much fewer ladybugs than we did before. They seem to be in decline according to some articles I’ve read. So I got extra happy when I spotted one on one of my walks today

A bit overcoloured edits perhaps :rolleyes::D Edits made in Picsart and Lightroom and more

2005ADE2-E409-41FF-8248-AB009418F9B4.jpeg

6AC6BC7B-7D7D-4B49-A2CA-4DAF5B8EE50D.jpeg

originals:
IMG_1859.jpegIMG_1858.jpeg

Day 156 - June 5th - First ladybug this season

The last few years we’ve seen much fewer ladybugs than we did before. They seem to be in decline according to some articles I’ve read. So I got extra happy when I spotted one on one of my walks today

A bit overcoloured edits perhaps :rolleyes::D Edits made in Picsart and Lightroom and more

View attachment 193199

View attachment 193198

originals:
View attachment 193200View attachment 193201
I like that second one. He’s looking right at you!

Day 157 - June 6th - Dancing Queen and King :thumbs:

Today is Sweden’s National Day. Father and son went to central Uppsala to join a ”Carnival of world cultures”. Linus was singing and dancing in the streets and flirting with beautiful women :inlove: Much better than being imprisoned in his apartment ;) Tomorrow we'll bring him back, but only if they promise not to call the over-zealous nurse if he coughs once or even twice.

Shot with DHs iPhone 11 basic model. Happy colourful edits by me in Lightroom :D

IMG_5360.jpeg

IMG_5361.jpeg

IMG_5358.jpeg

IMG_5357.jpeg

TIP! I have posted a cool video clip of this on Insta

Back
Top Bottom