Uncertain.

Ryn S

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ryn S
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
I’m still a little thrown from the changed site. I don’t do well with change :| but if this isn’t done right, I trust one of you can fix it for me?

3ECC474B-3F19-4F43-B083-C8F8B5E84F13.jpeg

I call this “Blossoms Underway” because, well....they are...:)
I have no idea what apps I used to abstract the original photo. Sorry. But I hope you like the image.

46618BAF-EB15-4D5F-BD68-2227CC200AFE.jpeg

“Sunshine & Lollipops” created in Decim8 and Snapseed. This reminded me of my great-grandma’s quilt and aren’t great-grandma’s the best at sharing lollipops in a sunny garden? Oh....and there’s always a garden swing involved too :)

D7177C85-4566-4167-ACCE-B5DD5DBD7B6F.jpeg

“Winged Things and Island Dreams” is another conglomeration that came to life without any “thought” going into it...try this, then that and all-of-a-sudden there it is.

I’m still a little thrown from the changed site. I don’t do well with change :| but if this isn’t done right, I trust one of you can fix it for me?

View attachment 145315
I have no idea what apps I used to abstract the original photo. Sorry. But I hope you like the image.

My favourite :) An almost-sense of ‘under water’.

And your thread is uploaded perfectly.
(And if you ‘don’t deal well with change’, how are you still alive? [Let alone creating masterpieces on a digital canvas :lmao:])

View attachment 145315
I love it! Especially the subtle but bold bits of color.

Back
Top Bottom