Untitled (007)

Kegrow

MobiFan
Real Name
Ken Rowe
IMG_5639_untitled 007.JPG

Untitled (007)
iPhone 4s/iPad 4
Camera+, Snapseed, iColorama, Handy Photo, Repix, Procreate, TouchRetouch.

Still trying to learn how to use iColorama to its full potential. Hard to get the old head around some of this stuff :confused:

Some great tutorials:
Enthusiasm Noted website.

View attachment 37843

Untitled (007)
iPhone 4s/iPad 4
Camera+, Snapseed, iColorama, Handy Photo, Repix, Procreate, TouchRetouch.

Still trying to learn how to use iColorama to its full potential. Hard to get the old head around some of this stuff :confused:

Some great tutorials:
Enthusiasm Noted website.
You're so kind! I give credit to the Mobitog community for refreshing me, giving me the juice to write those tutorials. I'm glad you enjoy them!

I love this. This is the kind of abstract I long to be able to create, but have a hard time grasping the balance. I tend to end up with chaos instead of art. This is superb in every way.

Wow... just beautiful. Perfect mix of shapes, textures, lines... excellent piece!

You're so kind! I give credit to the Mobitog community for refreshing me, giving me the juice to write those tutorials. I'm glad you enjoy them!
Well, blow me down. This is great because it gives me the opportunity to thank you personally for your work putting together those tutorials. You are deserving of a medal Jerry. Its blokes like yourself that are invaluable I believe, in the broader iPhoneography community, for enabling people such as myself, a tool to far easier enter the world of a particular app. I am really enjoying your tutorial of PaintFX today :)

I love this. This is the kind of abstract I long to be able to create, but have a hard time grasping the balance. I tend to end up with chaos instead of art. This is superb in every way.
Thanks very much Valeri :)

Well, blow me down. This is great because it gives me the opportunity to thank you personally for your work putting together those tutorials. You are deserving of a medal Jerry. Its blokes like yourself that are invaluable I believe, in the broader iPhoneography community, for enabling people such as myself, a tool to far easier enter the world of a particular app. I am really enjoying your tutorial of PaintFX today :)
And I appreciate those words, Ken, because I write those tutorials to help people far more talented than I to "enter the world" of an app. The tools are not intimidating to me; if I can explain them in a way that someone more artistic can grasp, then I benefit by seeing their work. I've certainly enjoyed your Untitled series here.

Also, as time goes by, I find that I am developing my meager artistic talent by seeing the works here. I don't cringe at my own stuff as much anymore.

Back
Top Bottom