Vanishing Christmas Tree

klassklown0

MobiLurver
I used Hippie w/Susie & Alfred Infrared. iDarkroom and Picture Show.

image-136903631.png

My Christmas tree this year is all about photography, I made it with mini instant photos from people I love and my dogs, plastic cameras from 99 cents store, a Mickey mini statue from Walgreens Pharmacy, spray paints, and everything else from target, home depot. The Christmas tree is the best part of Christmas to me.
IMG_7983.JPG

My Christmas tree this year is all about photography, I made it with mini instant photos from people I love and my dogs, plastic cameras from 99 cents store, a Mickey mini statue from Walgreens Pharmacy, spray paints, and everything else from target, home depot. The Christmas tree is the best part of Christmas to me.
View attachment 5993

Very cool Alecio :thumbs:

Alecio said:

Oh Alecio. Absolutely gorgeous.

Veevs said:
Wow I take back what I said about the Susie Lens - these are beautiful Nancy!!

I made every combo I could with the Susie lens. This combo works. I made a list too on which to use. Hipstamatic New England is great on telling which film to use with the Susie to cut the over-exposure.

Alecio said:

Love it!

I made every combo I could with the Susie lens. This combo works. I made a list too on which to use. Hipstamatic New England is great on telling which film to use with the Susie to cut the over-exposure.

Cool will go check it out as I do check out Hipstamatic New England frequently for inspiration!

Veevs said:
Cool will go check it out as I do check out Hipstamatic New England frequently for inspiration!

Tom, the admin of Hippie New England FB, will answer questions too on the lenses and film and flash combos. I've asked him about the Susie lens before. He said basically you want a film that counters the over-exposure, like a mono film. Also, Hippie New England has a tutorial tab on his FB page.

Back
Top Bottom