GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
Onsite
Project Page
Image Size can do that. Free with ads or $4.99US.

Also Smart Resize 2x can sort of do what you want. It doesn't allow it if you're resizing by pixels, but it does allow changing the aspect ratio. It's got quite a few ratios but doesn't allow custom ratios.

Have Image Size, it is nice, too, but all you can do is resize it proportional or cut it the size you want which is just a cut out, not the picture stretched in just one direction.
yes, custom pixels are very welcome. XD
I admit it is rare I need it, bi was always happy when need it and had a tool. Well at the moment Big Photo is still working, but I doubt it will be migrating to a next device. :) :(

terse

IotM May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21; Oct, Nov 22
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone 14 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
Have Image Size, it is nice, too, but all you can do is resize it proportional or cut it the size you want which is just a cut out, not the picture stretched in just one direction.
I admit it is rare I need it, bi was always happy when need it and had a tool. Well at the moment Big Photo is still working, but I doubt it will be migrating to a next device. :) :(
Argh, you're right. It just cuts out the piece. Sorry I missed that. :(

terse

IotM May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21; Oct, Nov 22
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone 14 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
Let me try again: Scale to Fill (free with ads, but if you don't use it often...)

Sample from my stuff:

D6ED8B57-915B-42CF-ACC5-AA060F87E7C5.jpeg

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
Onsite
Project Page
Let me try again: Scale to Fill (free with ads, but if you don't use it often...)

Sample from my stuff:

View attachment 165142
Perfect! And a fiver just once is a fair price to get rid of ads. :thumbs: Thank you!!!

Top Bottom