Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Week 19 - Basic

Basic building blocks in Basic Black & White with your Basic MobiDog trying to do a Basic 'exit stage right' rather than have his phonograph taken, Basically... :whistle:

645 Pro and iPhoto... :rog:

Basic.jpg

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
Venomator said:
Week 19 - Basic

Basic building blocks in Basic Black & White with your Basic MobiDog trying to do a Basic 'exit stage right' rather than have his phonograph taken, Basically... :whistle:

This is, basically, a nice image! :)

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Week 18/52 - Positive

Pinching a bit of an idea from others in the same boat... :eek:

This is a miniature cell with Olloclip Macro taken in 645 Pro and worked on in iPhoto... :whistle:

The Green surround comes from placing the cell in the centre hole of a redundant Green CD I use for a cup stand... :D

View attachment 16217
Love it... one of those "Man! Why didn't I think of that??" photos. :D

Week 19 - Basic

View attachment 16218
Great! Can hardly wait to see the final outcome...

Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Flood waters? What was flooded? Not your home I may hope? Or is this some interpretation of the word flood water ignorant non-English speakers do not know?
HeHe - we were quite safe thanks Christine... ;)

The flood was from a farm entrance along that road caused by the heavy, persistent rains, but no properties around were affected this time, only land... :confused:

This is, basically, a nice image! :)
:lmao: ... :p ... :thumbs: ... :rog:

Love it... one of those "Man! Why didn't I think of that??" photos. :D
Great! Can hardly wait to see the final outcome...
Thanks a lot Cat... :inlove:

If you're really interested you can keep an eye on progress via my Daily Journal... :D

Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Week 21 - Simulation

Hipstamatic Dali Pack iMage of a Simulated iPad on the back of a headrest in a real Range Rover @ Lancaster WGC showroom, whilst waiting interminably for my car to finish its service... :rog:

21of52.JPG

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Venomator said:
Week 23 - Royal

Apart from being a right Royal couple and having their Diamond celebration in the same year as HM, somewhere in amongst that lot is a telegram card from Elizabeth II as well... :D

This is awesome!! <3 :inlove:

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

lamkentucky

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Leslee Moore
Device
Venomator said:
Week 23 - Royal

Apart from being a right Royal couple and having their Diamond celebration in the same year as HM, somewhere in amongst that lot is a telegram card from Elizabeth II as well... :D

Such a lovely couple! Nicely done, Rog!

Sent from my iPhone using the MobiTog app

Top Bottom