Walk around the river dam

Mik

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Michael
Device
iPhone X
Not far away we have a river dam for producing drinking water for the towns nearby. There is a hike path going around. Weather was not so cold and the sun was shining through the clouds. Spring is coming.

Most of the images are HDRs made with Lightroom. All are from RAW.

Enlight11.JPG

IMG_6556.JPG

APC_0631-hdr.jpg

APC_0634-hdr.jpg

The last image shows some roots of a tree.
IMG_6571.JPG

Not far away we have a river dam for producing drinking water for the towns nearby. There is a hike path going around. Weather was not so cold and the sun was shining through the clouds. Spring is coming.

View attachment 107512

View attachment 107513

View attachment 107514

View attachment 107515

View attachment 107516
Yes, what Ted said. This should be entered into the IPP Awards. It’s just lovely.

View attachment 107512

View attachment 107513

View attachment 107514

View attachment 107515

View attachment 107516
I love them all and, if I have to pick, the second image does it for me too!!

Reactions: Mik
Was the first one Lightroom HDR?

terse, yes, the first image is a Lightroom HDR. It’s indeed impressive. I simply shot into the sun, which was a bit softened by the clouds. I hadn’t to do much to get the result as you can see it here. A bit saturation and clarity. I used Enlight to put away a single lens flare green dot.

How did you use Enlight? I usually use Retouch if it's only a green dot with nothing detailed in it. The larger lens flares... I wish someone would write an app for that! [emoji6]

MsDee, Enlight has a Repair Tool, like a clone stamp. The green dot was in the middle of a bunch of tree branches, so I cloned some branches from somewhere else around the dot.

Ah... similar to Retouch... Snapseed has that feature as well. I’m thinking I’d like to trace the circle(s) and adjust the hue, saturation, etc. ;)
Lovely photos, by the way.

View attachment 107512

View attachment 107513

View attachment 107514

View attachment 107515

View attachment 107516
You certainly caught the magic light. These are gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom