• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Wedding photos

deepop

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
My 365
My MobiTog 365
(More apologies for delays. After the wedding Toby, Max, and parents have stayed on so there is very little downtime.)
The wedding was wonderful. There is some anxiety that rain might happen but the weather cooperated-it was a hot sunny day. The whole affair was really a labor of love. Grace has been working for days on the welcoming banner, making tablecloths, the place cards, the photo boards, and things I’m probably forgetting. One of her friends who owns a farm grew and arranged all the flowers. Another friend, now an RN but a baker in a previous life made an amazing wedding cake. Another friend made an arbor from Birch logs that he cut from his own woods. And so on. Dinner was served from a food cart that was parked in the driveway. All was done with social distancing and Covid preparedness in mind.

The welcome
8CFC2ED0-AFE4-47D2-A43F-B5312F663AA3.jpeg

The set up, with 11 pods ranging in size from 1 to 6 people
ACAAF34E-EAB5-4FCA-91B3-38E7E29A833B.jpeg

The stage
8F56D2C4-4D79-491B-9F8F-D514F38B1560.jpeg

The bride

Last edited:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Oh David, everything is utterly gorgeous!! ❤️❤️❤️ Your daughter looks stunning. What an amazing day it must have been. And so much love your “tribe” put into all the arrangements. Congratulations!!!

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
What Cat said :inlove: Brought tears to my eyes. So much love, family, tribe. Congrats to all of you:inlove::inlove::inlove:

(And thanks so much for sharing some of such a special day)

I’m off to look up ‘Tougher than the rest’. Can’t believe I don’t recognise it instantly :eek: as a Springsteen fan since the E St band, I’m disappointed in myself

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
I’m off to look up ‘Tougher than the rest’. Can’t believe I don’t recognise it instantly :eek:
From the Tunnel of Love 1987, an album that had a cool reception initially but may prove to be one of his classics. Funnily enough it was his break up album from Julianne Phillips and a largely E street Band less album. My favourite track 'Brilliant Disguise'.

Last edited:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Beautiful wedding celebration David, you must be a very proud father, as Catherine said, your daughter looks stunning.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
The weather gods were truly smiling on you all David, because rain would have been very inconvenient. :rolleyes: It looks like you had a lovely day, but it really annoys me that we can’t get together like we used to, form little huddles for photos or give congratulatory embraces. But you absolutely made the best of it and the love and enjoyment shines through. :hearteyes:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Oh David, everything is utterly gorgeous!! ❤❤❤ Your daughter looks stunning. What an amazing day it must have been. And so much love your “tribe” put into all the arrangements. Congratulations!!!
What Cat said :inlove: Brought tears to my eyes. So much love, family, tribe. Congrats to all of you:inlove::inlove::inlove:

I’m off to look up ‘Tougher than the rest’. Can’t believe I don’t recognise it instantly :eek: as a Springsteen fan since the E St band, I’m disappointed in myself
What they said!!!! (Including the tears in my eyes!)

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
cs. Funnily enough it was his break up album from Julianne Phillips

and if you didn’t already know, the body language Springsteen::Scialfa made it clear. At least in [one of the first?] live versions.
Patti Scialfa‘s harmonies are TammyWynette-like. I’ve always appreciated Wynette more in duets.

Fun fact: Scialfa & Springsteen are coming up for 30 years‘ marriage.

deepop

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
My 365
My MobiTog 365
From the Tunnel of Love 1987, an album that had a cool reception initially but may prove to be one of his classics. Funnily enough it was his break up album from Julianne Phillips and a largely E street Band less album. My favourite track 'Brilliant Disguise'.
and if you didn’t already know, the body language Springsteen::Scialfa made it clear. At least in [one of the first?] live versions.
Patti Scialfa‘s harmonies are TammyWynette-like. I’ve always appreciated Wynette more in duets.

Fun fact: Scialfa & Springsteen are coming up for 30 years‘ marriage.
I'd never heard the song until Julia and John played it for me. (I guess I tailed off The Boss after Born in the USA) and I instantly loved it. Here's the wedding version, which, although low key, is when I started crying.

deepop

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Beautiful wedding celebration David, you must be a very proud father, as Catherine said, your daughter looks stunning.
The weather gods were truly smiling on you all David, because rain would have been very inconvenient. :rolleyes: It looks like you had a lovely day, but it really annoys me that we can’t get together like we used to, form little huddles for photos or give congratulatory embraces. But you absolutely made the best of it and the love and enjoyment shines through. :hearteyes:
What they said!!!! (Including the tears in my eyes!)
I really appreciate all your thoughts and comments.

deepop

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
My 365
My MobiTog 365

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
We both loved the whole affair. I think Grace started crying earlier than I did. I didn’t start sniffling until the song which was early on in the ceremony.
“I think Grace started crying earlier than I did” - was it a competition? :lol: I’d have been well away long before the pair of you! In the video, I love how the beautiful couple reach for each other’s hands.:hearteyes: