Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
58E1C22D-091E-47B3-BD67-8D9215771E73.jpeg

29E28D4D-B2E3-40E9-928E-03967C6D9058.jpeg

FD564596-5F4E-4961-8B03-E0952FEAB973.jpeg

Native Camera, Snapseed
Dawn is doing the Bride and Bridesmaid’s flowers for a small wedding tomorrow. I have come to love photographing arrangements and look forward to each job that comes in. The first two are Bridesmaids bouquets. The bottom is the Bride’s. Even though it looks big it is surprisingly light weight ;)

Last edited:
Native Camera, Snapseed
View attachment 110435 View attachment 110436
View attachment 110434
Dawn is doing the Bride and Bridesmaid’s flowers for a small wedding tomorrow. I have come to love photographing arrangements and look forward to each job that comes in. The first two are Bridesmaids bouquets. The bottom is the Bride’s. Even though it looks big it is surprisingly light weight ;)
Love these, and I LOVE that we see a bit of Dawn in them - it just makes them more ... what’s the word ... connected.

View attachment 110432
View attachment 110433
View attachment 110434
Native Camera, Snapseed
These are stunning!! :inlove::notworthy::inlove: What a gorgeous mix of blooms....breathtaking.

This is the backdrop we worked on. Basically it is 2” pvc waterpipe in plaster of Paris with a wire shelf zip-tied across the top. That section was spray painted black. We installed it this morning and then Dawn got to work turning it into this:
924B513A-61C9-45AA-AC8D-7E820CC72D97.jpeg

This is the view out those windows:
6775DD7D-84CE-421D-891E-434E383BC3B3.jpeg

This is the backdrop we worked on. Basically it is 2” pvc waterpipe in plaster of Paris with a wire shelf zip-tied across the top. That section was spray painted black. We installed it this morning and then Dawn got to work turning it into this:
View attachment 110484
View attachment 110485
What a talented pair you are and a match made in whatever-place-you-like-to-call heaven. This is a beautiful flower installation. I see there’s power to it. Are there lights? Tell me there are lights. That would just be like the cherry on top of a gorgeous cake.

What a talented pair you are and a match made in whatever-place-you-like-to-call heaven. This is a beautiful flower installation. I see there’s power to it. Are there lights? Tell me there are lights. That would just be like the cherry on top of a gorgeous cake.
Thank you Jilly! Sadly no lights in this installation. Next time though ;)

Last edited:
View attachment 110484
View attachment 110485
That is gorgeous!

Just perfect. Simple, elegant, just utterly beautiful. You guys should be very proud... I’m sure the bride will be overjoyed. And what a perfect place for a wedding. The simplicity of the room + that amazing window... so beautiful!

That is gorgeous!

Just perfect. Simple, elegant, just utterly beautiful. You guys should be very proud... I’m sure the bride will be overjoyed. And what a perfect place for a wedding. The simplicity of the room + that amazing window... so beautiful!
Thanks Catherine!
What Catherine said. How absolutely lovely. It makes me want to get married all over again (to the same man, obviously :rolleyes:).
Thanks Jill!

That is gorgeous!

What Catherine said.

This is the backdrop we worked on. Basically it is 2” pvc waterpipe in plaster of Paris with a wire shelf zip-tied across the top. That section was spray painted black. We installed it this morning and then Dawn

You’ve found another career (or two : )

Back
Top Bottom