MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page

Welcome to MobiTog’s Weekly APPstract Challenge :)

Rules:

1. Interpret the theme
2. Using apps
3. Tell us something about your interpretation

One week: Friday to Friday
Winner: judges next round and chooses theme (or no theme) for that round

Please see: Rules & Guidelines for MobiChallenges HERE

This week:
Judge: zenjenny
Theme:
three wishes (any interpretation)

Last edited by a moderator:
My third wishes for this year is the way I interpreted it.

Apps: Imaengine, Procreate, iColorama, Glitché

32B4D94E-893C-422C-9D3F-03C573786BEB.png

My biggest wish for the year is happiness and peace for my sister who is going through a tough time. For me I want to ‘soar’ over the fields and trees and feel nature and for everybody I want health and vitality because I think with this you can do everything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ann, thanks so much for being the first contributor to the inaugural Mobi APPstract ! :inlove: :notworthy: :D :thumbs:

I’m sure there’s some kind of prize for such a momentous occasion somewhere in the back of the MobiStaffroom kitchen cupboards (nudge, Venomator ).

I really like your interpretation, too. I must admit I was thinking ‘New Year’: resolutions, old and new, beginnings — but all the theme headings I could think of sounded very worn. Then I thought about good intentions, optimism and ‘what if’ - like Lotto fantasies (I’m sure you see the logical flow here o_O).

An image of three wishes like the Three Graces finished me off — though not before I’d imagined Jack and the Beanstalk with three beans, and some architectural configurations..... :mobibabe: :appsir: :mobibabe:

View attachment 118785

My biggest wish for the year is happiness and peace for my sister who is going through a tough time. For me I want to ‘soar’ over the fields and trees and feel nature and for everybody I want health and vitality because I think with this you can do everything else.
This is beautiful, Ann. Sending your sister love and positive energy.

View attachment 118785

Beautiful abstract and beautiful sentiment.

This is beautiful, Ann. Sending your sister love and positive energy.
Beautiful abstract and beautiful sentiment.
Ann, thanks so much for being the first contributor to the inaugural Mobi APPstract ! :inlove: :notworthy: :D :thumbs:

I’m sure there’s some kind of prize for such a momentous occasion somewhere in the back of the MobiStaffroom kitchen cupboards (nudge, Venomator ).

I really like your interpretation, too. I must admit I was thinking ‘New Year’: resolutions, old and new, beginnings — but all the theme headings I could think of sounded very worn. Then I thought about good intentions, optimism and ‘what if’ - like Lotto fantasies (I’m sure you see the logical flow here o_O).

An image of three wishes like the Three Graces finished me off — though not before I’d imagined Jack and the Beanstalk with three beans, and some architectural configurations..... :mobibabe: :appsir: :mobibabe:
Thank you so much, Ladies. :inlove:

Three wishes for JillyG

View attachment 118853

This started as another Three Graces but ended up as a birthday card for Jilly.

Collage of old bgs and collages, SketchClub brushes, Union and SnapSeed.
This is absolutely gorgeous. :inlove:

And I didn’t realize that this birthday was a milestone one, JillyG!!! OMG... first I’m totally late thinking it was on Saturday and not Friday, and now I realize it was your 60th?? Then I totally miss the post about Rog’s car. What’s happening??? :fearscream::grimacing::persevere:

And I didn’t realize that this birthday was a milestone one, JillyG!!! OMG... first I’m totally late thinking it was on Saturday and not Friday, and now I realize it was your 60th?? Then I totally miss the post about Rog’s car. What’s happening??? :fearscream::grimacing::persevere:
:lol:You’ve been having a wonderful time with your family and friends, that’s what and as it should be!

It’s called going off grid Cat, good for you and too right ‘n all... :D

Back
Top Bottom