APPstract RESULT: Weekly APPstract #5 Shapes

Wow, a spectacular week for the APPstract too. Got some help from my Sis for this one too.

Winner - FundyBrian
We both absolutely loved this one. The colours, composition and repetition of shape stunning.
C6B8AAC5-238C-4A6B-AD68-2606EDDDDB31.jpeg

Tied 2nd - rizole and JillyG
We just couldn’t decide which one should come second, they both had strong points but two very different images.

rizole Such a clever image with the squares and books. Wonderful.
026A6062-74D0-43D1-AF11-087C27048AD6.jpeg

JillyG Something so compelling about this image. Out of space feeling to it.
8F84280E-F2B5-4474-9C32-6DCCCF501090.jpeg

Wow, a spectacular week for the APPstract too. Got some help from my Sis for this one too.

Winner - FundyBrian
We both absolutely loved this one. The colours, composition and repetition of shape stunning.
View attachment 120624

We just couldn’t decide which one should come second, they both had strong points but two very different images.

View attachment 120625

View attachment 120626
Well, thank you again both of you. Isn’t it marvellous to have another pair of eyes for the judging. Congrats to FundyBrian Brian, who posted some marvellous images in this challenge. I’m super happy to be snuggling up to rizole Rizole on the 2nd place podium. :D He also posted some amazing images.:thumbs:

Winner - FundyBrian
View attachment 120624

View attachment 120625

View attachment 120626
Well done! Congrats FundyBrian! Your inner abstract artist has emerged! :D And I just love both rizole and JillyG 's images... so creative. :inlove: Fab stuff peeps!

Winner - FundyBrian
View attachment 120624

View attachment 120625

View attachment 120626
Nice one FundyBrian and thanks for my joint.
I’m super happy to be snuggling up to rizole
Oooo no matron, stop messing about!

Winner - FundyBrian
View attachment 120624

View attachment 120625

View attachment 120626

Agree totally with your sister and you. :thumbs: :)
Congrats FundyBrian , rizole and JillyG
:inlove: :thumbs:

Thank you, Ann’s sis — interesting to have an outside eye, sotospeak, and how good that you had similar favourites!

FundyBrian what RoseCat says: you’re rocking those abstracts ! Congrats rizole & JillyG - loved all of your images !

Thanks to all who participated — this thread is turning out to be good fun :thumbs:

So what does FundyBrian have up his sleeve for us this week?

Thank you, Ann’s sis — interesting to have an outside eye, sotospeak, and how good that you had similar favourites!

FundyBrian what RoseCat says: you’re rocking those abstracts ! Congrats rizole & JillyG - loved all of your images !

Thanks to all who participated — this thread is turning out to be good fun :thumbs:

So what does FundyBrian have up his sleeve for us this week?
I’ll be back to you shortly. We’ve been out for supper with friends for the evening.

Winner - FundyBrian
View attachment 120624

View attachment 120625

View attachment 120626
I feel doubly pleased that you and your sister liked my image. I still feel like a neophyte in the abstract genre. There’s so much to learn and that’s what make APPstract such a compelling challenge for me.
Congrats to rizole and JillyG for their shared second - great images.
Now I’m off to the new APPstract to think of a new theme.

Back
Top Bottom