APPstract RESULT: Weekly APPstract #5 Shapes

Tesseract - Designing my new greenhouse in 4D space.
View attachment 120229
I made the original tesseract in The Fourth Dimension app. Then, Painnt, Aerograph, Decim8.
I tried to pick a version that wasn’t too far out of shape so you could see the tesseract shape.
I like the second one better but it’s harder to see the base shape.
View attachment 120231
Really intriguing... and a bold use of color.

So...your new green house is green and red and floats in space. Just what are you planning to grow in there, Brian? :mobibabe:
Well, the red and blue colours are light coming from the 4th dimension and reflected off the glass surfaces. The different angles both protect the plants from 4D radiation and extend the range of light acceptance angle to maximize use of daylight hours.
F2184033-8C75-4EA5-903A-E891343E0FD5.jpeg

As can be plainly seen in this rendition, when the tesseract is rotated in 4D space it completely transforms, sort of like turning inside out, except in every direction at once. Here you can see the central cube appears to be at the back wall, except, it should be noted, the current upper panels of the tesseract used to be the sides of the inner cube and now they comprise the roof. In this way the inside can become the outside, which makes it easy to move the plants outdoors on a nice day. You can also clean the windows inside and outside without going outside.

The tesseract is in fact floating in mid air and the shadow projected from 4D space into 3D space makes it easier, I think, to visualize the shape. I have found that after making 3 or 4 transformations like this it becomes an impossible puzzle to get it back to "normal".

Once my design has become solidified I will wrestle it down to earth. It needs to be trained to recognize the ground plane and the residual antigravity comes in very handy when growing plants such as tomatoes that normally need to be supported and tied, as the supports are no longer necessary. By rotating the tesseract the plants can receive light from any angle, even turning the plants to lie horizontal.

You can also see some of that sneaky 4D radiation trying to slip under the defences but the coloured panels show they are on full reflection mode to any frequencies originating from outside 3D space.

The tiled room is just the walls of my design studio/workshop. On occasion a construct implodes making it necessary to sweep up the remaining fragments and hose the place down before starting again.

Well, the red and blue colours are light coming from the 4th dimension and reflected off the glass surfaces. The different angles both protect the plants from 4D radiation and extend the range of light acceptance angle to maximize use of daylight hours.
View attachment 120317
As can be plainly seen in this rendition, when the tesseract is rotated in 4D space it completely transforms, sort of like turning inside out, except in every direction at once. Here you can see the central cube appears to be at the back wall, except, it should be noted, the current upper panels of the tesseract used to be the sides of the inner cube and now they comprise the roof. In this way the inside can become the outside, which makes it easy to move the plants outdoors on a nice day. You can also clean the windows inside and outside without going outside.

The tesseract is in fact floating in mid air and the shadow projected from 4D space into 3D space makes it easier, I think, to visualize the shape. I have found that after making 3 or 4 transformations like this it becomes an impossible puzzle to get it back to "normal".

Once my design has become solidified I will wrestle it down to earth. It needs to be trained to recognize the ground plane and the residual antigravity comes in very handy when growing plants such as tomatoes that normally need to be supported and tied, as the supports are no longer necessary. By rotating the tesseract the plants can receive light from any angle, even turning the plants to lie horizontal.

You can also see some of that sneaky 4D radiation trying to slip under the defences but the coloured panels show they are on full reflection mode to any frequencies originating from outside 3D space.

The tiled room is just the walls of my design studio/workshop. On occasion a construct implodes making it necessary to sweep up the remaining fragments and hose the place down before starting again.
I understood this ;):lol:

View attachment 120317

WOW. :notworthy: You may need to rethink a new career path in writing science fiction books or movies.

Me too! (sort of...)

WOW. :notworthy: You may need to rethink a new career path in writing science fiction books or movies.

Me too! (sort of...)

“On occasion a construct implodes making it necessary to sweep up the remaining fragments and hose the place down before starting again”

Says it all, really,doesn’t it? :appsir:

Portrait. I have reason to suspect it might be a visitor from the fourth dimension.
780363BD-A605-453F-823E-5763C2F5CD19.jpeg

This started in Procreate. A little tweak in Distressed FX, ameraC, Painnt, Decim8.
17660F25-B806-44A4-B0CD-B787BC4A6D16.jpeg

Another variation.
6F0B10BB-CD16-4D18-9541-7E5097E7B7A0.jpeg

An early step. I’m afraid this could go on for weeks.

Back
Top Bottom