APPstract RESULT: Weekly APPstract #5 Shapes

I started working on this a couple of weeks ago but maybe now it fits in better. It is basically a painting made with Procreate shape brushes.
66503BD2-C499-4742-A76A-182BE1176067.jpeg

Procreate, Painnt.

Last edited:
Hi guys! :)
I did a cool abstract and couldn't post it for my stupid super expensive device is somehow messed up. I have a lot of cool apps that work fin on ios12 but I cant save it. For the dialogue all I see is three blank spaces where the bars should show up with save to album ..., open in ... and Airdrop. Last is the only icon shown, but even droppable devices nearby arent shown. Somehow I can send some pictures via email, but now I cant even save pictures from email. Yes, been to Apple store already, THe geek thought a reste might do. Didn't. :( All I can do is start all over again and I hate it! Why isnt there a diagnosis app like we have fpor the MAC, that can repair such miserable problems? I HATE IT.
Anyway, I now forwarded to the office and post it from there including the original.

View attachment 120447
Atypic pro

Original was a macro shot of a Pomelo with native XSmax

View attachment 120449
The original shot is pretty cool, too!

Hi guys! :)
I did a cool abstract and couldn't post it for my stupid super expensive device is somehow messed up. I have a lot of cool apps that work fin on ios12 but I cant save it. For the dialogue all I see is three blank spaces where the bars should show up with save to album ..., open in ... and Airdrop. Last is the only icon shown, but even droppable devices nearby arent shown. Somehow I can send some pictures via email, but now I cant even save pictures from email. Yes, been to Apple store already, THe geek thought a reste might do. Didn't. :( All I can do is start all over again and I hate it! Why isnt there a diagnosis app like we have fpor the MAC, that can repair such miserable problems? I HATE IT.
Anyway, I now forwarded to the office and post it from there including the original.

View attachment 120447
Atypic pro

Original was a macro shot of a Pomelo with native XSmax

View attachment 120449

Love the colours & movement — what is a Pomelo ?

Thanks rizole reminding me of Kaleido apps. Had a go today with KaleidaCam and got a huge collection in the end. Here are my favourites:

A star for Starzee (it’s a half painted palette for goods. The unkaleided photo is my 365)

342A8917-E5B1-49AD-BF02-E5547C45872D.jpeg

And another

3B9B5F3A-BB16-41A7-8C06-465840930292.jpeg

Butterflies and hearts on my messy desk

A856CCDF-8006-4DC9-8283-7E90F5FBCF6C.jpeg

Butterflies of a Haribo gummy space planet

83D4E14F-6E33-49E1-89CB-7100D3D99096.jpeg

Eye feel watched (on my desk)

174C34FE-9F3F-4DE7-BEC0-4FCF087F0329.jpeg

Thanks rizole reminding me of Kaleido apps. Had a go today with KaleidaCam and got a huge collection in the end. Here are my favourites:

A star for Starzee (it’s a half painted palette for goods. The unkaleided photo is my 365)

View attachment 120497

And another

View attachment 120498

View attachment 120499

View attachment 120500

View attachment 120503
I just love when you zoom in and see the “real-ness”... plastic, metal bits, labels... so cool!

I’m looking into some seldom used apps looking for gold.
E5C3AAAD-4B73-4167-B414-969B4CEDD0FD.jpeg

The original shapes and layer effects were made in Affinity Designer, then through aremaC to jazz it up a little, then MegaPhoto+ for the 3D rendering. It is actually just a freeze frame from video as most of the MegaPhoto+ effects are animated, some at nausea speed. In this case the images are constantly rising up the central spindle while the whole things turns around.

I’m looking into some seldom used apps looking for gold.
View attachment 120514
The original shapes and layer effects were made in Affinity Designer, then through aremaC to jazz it up a little, then MegaPhoto+ for the 3D rendering. It is actually just a freeze frame from video as most of the MegaPhoto+ effects are animated, some at nausea speed. In this case the images are constantly rising up the central spindle while the whole things turns around.

Oh yes! MegaPhoto would have been another great app for this. Would the challenges last longer we’d find a bunch of decent apps for this. :thumbs:

View attachment 120497

And another

View attachment 120498

View attachment 120499

View attachment 120500

View attachment 120503
Well, thank you very much!! With your permission, I’ll use that first for a wallpaper!

Back
Top Bottom