MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page

76C2680B-7D8A-445B-AB14-0E3AC395F79B.jpeg

Welcome to MobiTog’s Weekly APPstract Challenge :)

Rules:
1. Interpret the theme
2. Using apps
3. Tell us something about your interpretation

One week: Friday to Friday
Winner: judges next round and chooses theme (or no theme) for that round

Please see: Rules & Guidelines for MobiChallenges HERE

This week:
Judge: ImageArt Ann
Theme: “SHAPES. The usual squares, circles and rectangles or the more unusual.....“

Last edited by a moderator:
So my theme for this week is SHAPES. The usual squares, circles and rectangles or the more unusual.....
Will that be shapes you can still see in the finished abstract it just starting out with shapes in the original photo? Geometric shapes you can name? Like a tesseract. (The spell checker doesn’t know tesseract, as it turns out)

Will that be shapes you can still see in the finished abstract it just starting out with shapes in the original photo? Geometric shapes you can name? Like a tesseract. (The spell checker doesn’t know tesseract, as it turns out)
Thanks for mentioning the tesseract, it was exactly what I had in mind. :whistle: I want to see a shape/s at the end. Yes, it can be a 3D shape. Even a person silhouette can be a shape. I don’t want to give away too much - use your imagination! :)

Thanks for mentioning the tesseract, it was exactly what I had in mind. :whistle: I want to see a shape/s at the end. Yes, it can be a 3D shape. Even a person silhouette can be a shape. I don’t want to give away too much - use your imagination! :)
Starzee's post of her ironing board that looked like some 3d rendered scifi landscape has got me wanting to be able to do something similar. I find my stuff a bit flat and two dimentional. Anyway, I've been looking for apps that might do something like that on android so this is a perfect place to try some new stuff out :)

Starzee's post of her ironing board that looked like some 3d rendered scifi landscape has got me wanting to be able to do something similar. I find my stuff a bit flat and two dimentional. Anyway, I've been looking for apps that might do something like that on android so this is a perfect place to try some new stuff out :)
Yes do. Can’t wait.

I thought I knew ‘tesseract’ but had forgotten. After checking a few definitions, turns out I have no clue what a tesseract is.

‘Four dimensional analogue of a cube’

‘A person using a tesseract in three-dimensional space would be equivalent to a person using three dimensions to move through a two-dimensional universe. The laws of physics would still apply, but only on the two-dimensional scale.’

o_O :alien: :zip:

Back
Top Bottom