APPstract RESULT: Weekly APPstract #7 Art Games

I decided on a theme that a few “toggers” touched on last week. Perhaps it’s a tad unethical but I’m thinking “steal this style”. pick an abstract work and emulate it. I don’t mean an exact replica, just in the style.
Brilliant idea.:thumbs:

View attachment 121265

Sadly, time is nearly up for this week’s Art Games (link here for some options) . younger, has Joana completed her drawing yet? TomHH, I think Jilly extended a personal invitation to you? :D ValeriGail, where are you ? :weary: RHKing ??

And before I have to close the thread, I’d love to see some more responses to rizole ’s family scribble game. That’s it above - what can you make of/with it? dscheff , it’s not like you to pass up such an, um, challenging challenge :lol: terse ? We have a rooster, a granny, a balloon, flowers, a French Painter . . . ... rizole, what are your kids’ records for versions of one scribble?
Geez, completely forgot, sorry! It was travel week and things got quite hectic. I don’t think I’ll be very active in the next month either, I’ll drop by every week though, to post my images :inlove::mobibabe:

Back
Top Bottom