What’s new in iOS 16?

Batch edit in native Photos app iOS :thumbs:

I had no idea, but I just learned that you can batch edit directly in Photos app. Perhaps this is new for iOS16/iPad OS 16

Batch edit in native Photos app iOS :thumbs:

I had no idea, but I just learned that you can batch edit directly in Photos app. Perhaps this is new for iOS16/iPad OS 16

I think I knew that and then forgot?? :eek: And it works!! Just brilliant. There have been so many times when I take a bunch of photos and they all need the same minor tweaking.... YAY!!!!!!!!!

I think I knew that and then forgot?? :eek: And it works!! Just brilliant. There have been so many times when I take a bunch of photos and they all need the same minor tweaking.... YAY!!!!!!!!!

I never remember to try it, even though I do a similar thing in Lightroom Mobile all the time. Maybe I need to stick a Post-It on my wrist or something.
I find it strange that Apple don’t brag about features like this. Same thing with duplicate handling. And other things. I always get to know about those kind of things from other sources. Could be that they still want people to buy third party apps and for the duplicates they want people to buy max extra iCloud.

All this and the albums in Photo aren’t alphabetised.
Yes, one of the things I hate the most. And also that different editing apps are showing the albums in different order. Even if you reposition them in Photos as terse suggests above they still can appear in complete disorder. I would also want to have the possibilty to search for Album names within editing apps. As it is now I think albums just create confusion

You won the bet. I’ve tried one of them. It’s called Sticky Notes. Unfortunately the iCloud sync works poorly. At least for me.
I had that app. What I want is a sticky note that will stay on my screen until I close it. I don’t want to have to open an app. I use Reminders and Calendar to send myself time and place reminders, but sometimes I want an in you face sort of thing. I actually write myself a note and leave it on my keyboard occasionally.

I had that app. What I want is a sticky note that will stay on my screen until I close it. I don’t want to have to open an app. I use Reminders and Calendar to send myself time and place reminders, but sometimes I want an in you face sort of thing. I actually write myself a note and leave it on my keyboard occasionally.
so do I :D another great location for important notes is the coffee machine and the toilet lid
2C2FBC2E-2AF3-4347-A822-BE7AC93A944D.jpeg

I've written a reminder on a post-it and stuck it on the screen of my iPhone. :lmao:

Yes, that's exactly what I want too! Maybe it's not available in the US? Or, they make so many apps with similar names... Eva, could you post a screenshot of the app?
this is the app. I would have loved it if the iCloud sync had been better. I think it’s a subscription att too. A good thing is that you can add so much more than text in your notes.

this is the app. I would have loved it if the iCloud sync had been better. I think it’s a subscription att too. A good thing is that you can add so much more than text in your notes.
Looks like it's this one in the US store:

Back
Top Bottom