• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

Resolved What's up with Recent Threads?

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
What's up with the Recent Threads listing on the home page? For a while it was stuck at only 8 items, though now it's up to 14. But the bottom 5 items seem to be stuck there -- none of them have had a new message since Monday or earlier -- and a new message I just added to the Online Contests thread doesn't appear on the home page at all.

EDIT: I'm looking at it in the web view, so I don't know if the app is doing the same or not.

Venomator

MobiAdmin
Admin
Site Staff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone X
My 365
My MobiTog 365
What's up with the Recent Threads listing on the home page? For a while it was stuck at only 8 items, though now it's up to 14. But the bottom 5 items seem to be stuck there -- none of them have had a new message since Monday or earlier -- and a new message I just added to the Online Contests thread doesn't appear on the home page at all.

EDIT: I'm looking at it in the web view, so I don't know if the app is doing the same or not.
We are investigating Ted, thanks for bringing it to our attention... :thumbs:

We’ll let you know what we find... :D

Smooth

MobiAdmin
Admin
Site Staff
Real Name
Matt
Device
iPhone X
Cheers terse - much appreciated. I think I have found the bug and applied just the right amount of bug spray.

The caching had gone a bit squiffy, so it should be fine from now going forward.

Let me know if you see any more issues.

Smooth

MobiAdmin
Admin
Site Staff
Real Name
Matt
Device
iPhone X
I'm still seeing the same old stuff sticking around at the bottom (see screenshot) and RoseCat's post in Brag Board 2017 this morning doesn't appear at the top.

View attachment 105917
This is properly fixed now. That was just a test at how closely you were keeping an eye.

Squiffy is a word you don’t hear on the 6 o’clock news anymore :thumbs::p
Squiffy - adjective. Smooth is slightly drunk.
Venomator "oh cripes. Smooth is quite squiffy and we forgot to unplug him from Mobitog."