Dolly Where in the World is Dolly??

Just want to clarify what's involved in this adventure, to make sure everyone knows what they're getting into when they sign up.... :whistle: :sneaky:

An actual Dolly "doll" is being mailed to each person. I've sent her off to Jeffrey today and he should receive her in a few days. Then Jeffrey will take her along with him on photo ops, shoot a few pics, upload them to the Dolly thread, and then, when Dolly is ready ( ;) ) mail her to the next person on the list.

I understand some monetary costs are involved, which could get "tricky" when mailing to other countries that might be far from some of us. I want this to be fun and enjoyable, and not be any source of inconvenience whatsoever, so if you're having second thoughts PLEASE don't hesitate to respond here or PM me, and I can take your name off the list. No worries at all!! :inlove: It will still be immensely fun to watch her travels from the sidelines. :D

Thank you Catherine... :thumbs:

We would not want any of our valued MobiMembers to miss out on this once in a lifetime trip for Dolly around the MobiVerse... ;)

So, if the monetary element of posting Dolly on to her next host would otherwise put you off, just PM me and MobiTog will ensure you are reimbursed the higher cost element of living where you do, in order to give our Dolly (well Cat's Dolly actually!) the best trip around the world of her lifetime... :D

Let us pull out all the stops and have as many of us as possible participate and make this a truly epic adventure for a previously housebound Dolly... :D

If Dolly's journey takes long enough I wouldn't mind to hand her over to Jill when I'm in England which is planned again for this year. But it seems her journey might be quicker than me. [emoji1]

If Dolly's journey takes long enough I wouldn't mind to hand her over to Jill when I'm in England which is planned again for this year. But it seems her journey might be quicker than me. [emoji1]

I would be delighted to take custody of Dolly directly from you in person. I don't think Dolly's around the world trip will be a quick one, what with photocalls and trips to see the sights wherever she goes. I think it will be a few months before she gets to you. But we will chart her progress and then we'll see if her arrival with you coincides with your trip to England.

How cool would that be? Do you know the month you will be going? If it worked out with my vacation time, I might try to join as well!!!

I would be delighted to take custody of Dolly directly from you in person. I don't think Dolly's around the world trip will be a quick one, what with photocalls and trips to see the sights wherever she goes. I think it will be a few months before she gets to you. But we will chart her progress and then we'll see if her arrival with you coincides with your trip to England.

Will come to London, if I can make it. Close enough or are you more up Cornwall? And it might be in September. But it's not booked yet. Waiting for more informations. [emoji4]
And sure RoseCat, you're welcome to join.
And hey, even if Dolly is somewhere else in the world I would love to meet you Ladies for lunch or a coffee! Wouldn't it be awesome if we MobiToggers get a little closer? [emoji106][emoji16]

Will come to London, if I can make it. Close enough or are you more up Cornwall? And it might be in September. But it's not booked yet. Waiting for more informations. [emoji4]
And sure RoseCat, you're welcome to join.
And hey, even if Dolly is somewhere else in the world I would love to meet you Ladies for lunch or a coffee! Wouldn't it be awesome if we MobiToggers get a little closer? [emoji106][emoji16]

Ha ha, no unfortunately we're nowhere near as picturesque as Cornwall. We're near Cambridge (lovely city if you haven't been) and I could easily get into London. We've got a week in Wales starting on 17th September, so don't come then or I will be sad :(.

It seems it might be around the 11th of September. So I'll have to check if I'll come up one or two weeks before and leave on the 12th.
There is a teddy bear fest I'd like to attend. Still looking for details. [emoji4] that's all I can say at the moment.

When you're ready, Dolly.

image.jpeg

dscheff Did you check your mail??? Did ya Did ya Did ya check yet?? Postman come??? Any mail yet??? :zip: :coffee:
Lol. My mail gets delivered around 3:00 in the afternoon I'm excited to see what is in there...

Edit: I have to switch out some hardware after work so I won't get home until around 21:00. How will I concentrate? ;)

Lol. My mail gets delivered around 3:00 in the afternoon I'm excited to see what is in there...

Edit: I have to switch out some hardware after work so I won't get home until around 21:00. How will I concentrate? ;)
Tracked Dolly's progress and it's saying she'll arrive tomorrow... [emoji16]

May I make a suggestion, Catherine RoseCat? It would be nice to have a separate thread just of Dolly's photos which would make it easier and even more enjoyable to scroll through them.

Or even a Gallery, linked both ways to here for any discussion to go with... :whistle:

Either way, great suggestion Lisa... :D
Oh, a Gallery album would be perfect to view all the photos at once. :thumbs:

A separate thread for just images would be great in theory, but I'm sure MobiPeeps would still comment on the images and then we'd have two threads to keep track of. :eek: :barf:

But I'll continuously re-post the Gallery link and itinerary to make them easily findable here. [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom