• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Dolly Where in the World is Dolly??

Ryn S

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryn S
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
IMG_5774.JPG

New duds :)

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
What a great group of photos Ryn. I love the sculpture and the history of Bowen's Mills. The little group are certainly adding to their historic knowledge. :thumbs:

Ryn S

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryn S
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
As we prepare for traveling to their next spot, we checked to see what the future looked like :)
IMG_6194.JPG

It's looking pretty bright :) Millie is going to miss the group when they leave, and I have to admit, I'm getting pretty used to their company as well.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
As we prepare for traveling to their next spot, we checked to see what the future looked like :)View attachment 89279
It's looking pretty bright :) Millie is going to miss the group when they leave, and I have to admit, I'm getting pretty used to their company as well.

[emoji4][emoji178]

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
As we prepare for traveling to their next spot, we checked to see what the future looked like :)View attachment 89279

I know exactly what you mean [emoji22] – and I had just the half of them. [emoji23]

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Do we have any more Hosts wanting to take a turn? Seems we've gotten to the end of the list! [emoji33]