12. FotoLumos Tara, San Bernadino, California
  13. ImageArt Ann, Hong Kong
  14. Aaron Davis, Australia
  15. GroovyGouvy Germany
  16. JillyG Jilly, England
  17. Ryn S, Michigan USA
The crew is looking for more hosts! Anyone up for it? :D

Last edited:
Did Dolly ever make it to Glenton Rodolfo in Nicaragua? I can see that he volunteered to host, but never went on the list.
Hola Jilly. When I express my interest to host Dolly was thinking (by mistake) that it was a virtual entity. After understanding it was a "real" Dolly, I had (much to my regret/muy a mi pesar) to decline, due to serious problems in our mail system in which things are often lost. :(:notworthy:

Hola Jilly. When I express my interest to host Dolly was thinking (by mistake) that it was a virtual entity. After understanding it was a "real" Dolly, I had (much to my regret/muy a mi pesar) to decline, due to serious problems in our mail system in which things are often lost. :(:notworthy:
Ahhhh, yes. :thumbs:

Oh that's right! I'd forgotten that part... :thumbs:

As we prepare for traveling to their next spot, we checked to see what the future looked like :)View attachment 89279
It's looking pretty bright :) Millie is going to miss the group when they leave, and I have to admit, I'm getting pretty used to their company as well.
Fun pic. What a ride it's been! Aren't they missing home now? I sure am!

A little homesick, but much like my grandchildren, they are loathe to leave "grandma's house". It's peaceful and we were in snow-cold-Michigan when they arrived, and we've played in the snow and a week later scampered barefoot through the grass in the sunshine; this week it's been downright balmy, 64 degrees yesterday with thunderstorms (we love thunder and lightening here and watched it with much laughter) today we are expecting snow and a high in the mid 30's. They are getting the full Michigan experience and now they laugh at the whole thing about Michigan weather, "Don't like the weather? Stick around 5 minutes, this is Michigan, the weather will change." In just a couple of weeks they've experienced the fog of early spring, the bitter winds and snow of deep winter, the warmth and thunderstorms of early summer and we have cycled back to deep winter...all in less than three weeks :)

Another snowfall just as spring appeared imminent. Back into winter wear - Joey is a little disappointed...
IMG_6796.JPG

Heya Ryn S! I've sent info to your Inbox. :D :thumbs:
I found it, thank you. I didn't know how to pm a message back to you and had a crazy few days. Was going to tackle it from PC this week. :) stillngotta finish my taxes and get them out tomorrow is deadline. So will have them packed up and on their way back to you within the next week :)

I found it, thank you. I didn't know how to pm a message back to you and had a crazy few days. Was going to tackle it from PC this week. :) stillngotta finish my taxes and get them out tomorrow is deadline. So will have them packed up and on their way back to you within the next week :)
No rush at all! I'm sure they're loving the visit and will be sad to go...

Well my little friends are on their way home. I am somewhat surprised by how sad I am to lose them. I'd gotten really used to talking to them. I'm going to miss them and look forward to their next journey.
View attachment 92841
:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Thank you for taking such good care of them... I've no doubt they will miss you as much.

Back
Top Bottom