Where In The World - Poll To Aly's Image...

Place your votes for the 'Subject to Interpretation' posted by AlyZen...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
This thread is ONLY for voting for your favourite images from the various Interpretations of Aly's Perth Beach scene in the thread, linked below >

Where in the World - Subject to Interpretation

Anyone may vote, irrespective of whether you posted an image in the challenge or not, and you may choose as many images as you wish and vote accordingly... :thumbs:

The owner of the image with the most votes, at the close of voting, will then be asked to post our next 'Where in the World' nekkid image for us all to play with... :sneaky:

I suggest voting takes place during the coming weekdays until Midnight (ish) Friday, August, 05th in order the next image may be posted over the following weekend, hope that sounds right to everyone... :confused:

Feel free to comment on any of the images you vote for, and why, or otherwise as you see fit... :zip:

So, off we jolly well go... get your votes in as soon as... :D

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Roger, I don't think my image should be on the poll as it's the original
"nekkid" picture? ;-)

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
AlyZen Moonshadow said:
Roger, I don't think my image should be on the poll as it's the original
"nekkid" picture? ;-)

Hi Aly, I included it purposely!

My logic was that we may, over time, guage whether there is any interest in 'nekkid' images... :eek:

I, for one, am a fan of minimal processing for most of my non-Hipstamatic work, so I was guessing there may be others out there who may just vote for the original image on some occasions... :)

I am happy to remove it, if the consensus is that we should not include the nekkid posts for polling purposes... :D

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Robert Davies

MobiFan
Reaction score
How many times can we vote, Venomator? My internet is being very slow at the moment and taking an age to load any pages so I don't have the means to check the rules at the moment :)

Aaron Davis

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Hi Rog, I was thinking of another way to do the selection for the next image. It could be decided by the person who posts the original image, in this weeks case AlyZen. The only reason I thought of this is that a two week challenge turn around is quite long and I'm keen to have another go. I believe challenges and group projects are what will give Mobitog a point of difference from other Iphoneography sites. I'm not sure how others feel though. Would be interested.

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Robert Davies said:
How many times can we vote, Venomator? My internet is being very slow at the moment and taking an age to load any pages so I don't have the means to check the rules at the moment :)

Hi Robert... you may vote just once but for as many images as you feel warrant your vote from those submitted... :thumbs:

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
I suppose I could pick next week's contributor, but it would be biased ;-). But I agree with Aaron, a 2 week turnaround is rather long for the Challenge, could we not post on Sunday, vote on the Sat after, then the next image us posted on Sunday again?

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Yo Aaron... a very good point about turn around time!

We could shorten entry time for images but this would mean all entries would have to be completed on weekdays and voting over a weekend?

Not too sure about the image contributor being responsible for selecting the next image, as this could be more subjective than objectively done?

That said, I am happy to go with what our members are happy with - I suggest we let this one run as it is and, hopefully, we can agree how it should be done in good Ts for the next occasion... :D

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
AlyZen Moonshadow said:
I suppose I could pick next week's contributor, but it would be biased ;-). But I agree with Aaron, a 2 week turnaround is rather long for the Challenge, could we not post on Sunday, vote on the Sat after, then the next image us posted on Sunday again?

We overlapped Aly.. :D

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
With all the activity over in the animation project I hope this challenge isn't in danger of running out of steam at the outset. Two weeks does seem a very long time to wait for results and choice of the next image. Is there any way of streamlining this challenge a bit more?

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
richardcb said:
With all the activity over in the animation project I hope this challenge isn't in danger of running out of steam at the outset. Two weeks does seem a very long time to wait for results and choice of the next image. Is there any way of streamlining this challenge a bit more?

You are absolutely right Richard, both Aaron and Aly with others made this point and we are hoping to do just that, streamline somehow, in the next 'issue'... :)

I will be posting details for the next WitW Challenge this morning... :D

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Veevs... :eek:

Where are you Veevs, you have steam rollered the competition and walked away with the coveted prize... :thumbs:

That is... your turn to post our next nekkid location image for the next WitW Challenge 2... :cool:

The thread is up and running HERE so all you have to do is chuck in your selected image to let us all get to work on it... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.