Where in the World - Subject to Interpretation 16

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Thought I'd have some fun with this myself: Done with PhotoWizard, Tiny Planets and Iris Photo Suite.

image-4237750908.png

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
AlyZen Moonshadow said:
Thought I'd have some fun with this myself: Done with PhotoWizard, Tiny Planets and Iris Photo Suite.

This. Is. Amazing!!! So cool!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Good morning, folks, it's that time again. You guys and gals are sooooo good at apping, it was hard to choose a winner. I had 3 favourites - Vetican II, Woz1966 and Domtronix.

Vetican II - I liked the boldness of the colours, the abstraction and creativity in your interpretation.
Woz1966 - lovely, dreamy, surreal feel to this one, nice blending
Domtronix - your image has a certain quiet elegance to it, I liked how you brought out the clarity of the sculpture

But...there can be only One. And this week, that One is ...drumroll.....

WOZ1966

Well done, Woz, great thinking outside the box in using a Google image to blend with the original image. The soft green colour of the sphere really captured the floaty feeling. Congratulations on a job well done :thumbs:!

woz1966

MobiStar
Reaction score
Wow thanks Alyzen! I must admit I didn't think I had a chance with such high quality entries. That are just getting better and better each week. Through following and entering this competition I have learned so much about iPhonography and Image Editing Apps, and have picked up many hints and tips along the way. So a big thank you to all you lovely creative people!

Warren.
Right I better get snapping a picture for the next WITW.