- Reaction score
Venomator said:As discussed in AlyZen's thread in Suggestions > Subject to Interpretation < the thought behind this Challenge is to get an idea of two distinct and unique impressions:
1. Where in the World our MobiMembers live, represented by an unprocessed (nekkid) iPhoneography image of their choosing, from their home location;
2. MobiMembers will then process the image to enhance and emphasise the peculiarities of the chosen location in their own interpretation, no holds barred except that the processing must be carried out in an iDevice - iPhone, iTouch, or iPad.
Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted > HERE
Specific Rules & Guidelines for this 'Where in the World' Challenge:
1. One unprocessed iPhoneography image will be posted, from somewhere in the World, the home location of and by the MobiMember selected as the next WitW image poster by the current incumbent, once entries have closed;
2. The Challenge will run for most of one week from Sunday, 27th November 2011, closing for entries at, or around, Midnight, Friday, 2nd December 2011.
3. The originator of the nekkid image in the current round will then select his/her favourite image and that lucky iPhoneographer will post the next WitW Challenge image, by the Sunday of that weekend, to start the next round - and so it will go, a One Week turn around for this challenge to keep it moving, so you must keep coming back to check progress and whether you are the lucky nekkid imager...