Where in the World - Subject to Interpretation 19

bpahia

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Bryan
It's been WAAAAAYYY too long since I've participated in one of these challenges. Here's my take:

Squara
ScratchCam

image-2124962694.png

Great photo to work with Catherine! And I'm really loving everyone's takes on this.

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
bpahia said:
It's been WAAAAAYYY too long since I've participated in one of these challenges. Here's my take:

Squara
ScratchCam

Great photo to work with Catherine! And I'm really loving everyone's takes on this.

Glad to see you back in the challenge.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro

Squara
ScratchCam

View attachment 5717

So glad you're back Bryan!! Really LOVE your edit - perfect app for this photo. :inlove:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
So many beautiful interpretations!! Man, do I hate having to choose!! :eek:

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
klassklown0 said:
Isn't Ripple what Fred Sanford drank on the old Sanford and Son show?

LMAO and I do think you are right!! Hadn't thought about that in a long while.

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Remember, this is the penultimate WiTW Challenge for 2011. Next week will be the final one, and then we take a break and come back in mid-January 2012.

mschlapfer

MobiStarter
Reaction score

Squara
ScratchCam

View attachment 5717

I had an interpretation whipped up so similar to this(right down to the crop) but it's in the bin now. LOL . Maybe I can scrape something else together. This apping thing is still a challenge in itself to us new guys.
Nicely done bpahia!

bpahia

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Bryan
I had an interpretation whipped up so similar to this(right down to the crop) but it's in the bin now. LOL . Maybe I can scrape something else together. This apping thing is still a challenge in itself to us new guys.
Nicely done bpahia!
Thanks for the compliment! :) But I do feel bad that I took your interpretation. :( (and thank you Catherine for the comments! :thumbs:)

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
OK, Catherine, time to make your decision - who will it be this week, who will be going forward and supplying the unedited image for next week's Challenge (and the final one for the year 2011)? Drumroll....

And here is the link to the next week's Challenge, so would the winner please post the next image there by this Sunday, thank you! ;)

http://www.mobitog.com/threads/wher...to-interpretation-20-final-one-for-2011.3180/

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Hi there MobiPeeps!! Okay, the time has come, and it's SO VERY HARD to choose! :zip: I hate this part...LOL. I've been going back and forth through the photos and every last one is so fabulous and creative! But...there has to be a winner, so......

:D LEEGWATER!!! :D

I really loved the streaming light coming from the factory windows, and the great moody feel. Also thought the use of the SteamPunk frame went perfectly with the photo and really brought the whole piece together.

Coming right up in a tight 2nd place (I kept going back and forth between these two!) is AMMullen's beautiful interpretation. I just love the tones, and the hint of writing in the sky (I believe that's from the PhotoForge2 filter?).

Next is Bryan's wonderful rendition using only ScratchCam, with it's beautiful grey tones giving it the look of an old, weathered photo and fitting the theme perfectly.

Honorable mentions include Lisa's very cool embossed version, Aaron's wonderful graphic-modern interpretation, and Dom's very creative piece using one of my fave filters!

EVERYONE did a fabulous job and it was a joy seeing all the beautiful interpretations!

MobiROCKS!!! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Congrats Leegwater! Well deserved first place!!

domtronix

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Dom
Well done Leegwater - great interpretation, and Allan and Bryan and everyone.;)

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Yay, Leegwater, well done, chappie! :thumbs: :) Thank you, everyone who participated, wonderful interpretations from all.
Now, over to next week's thread, please, whenever you're ready. Let's have some Dutch Light, yes please! :p

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
RoseCat (Catherine) said:
Hi there MobiPeeps!! Okay, the time has come, and it's SO VERY HARD to choose! :zip: I hate this part...LOL. I've been going back and forth through the photos and every last one is so fabulous and creative! But...there has to be a winner, so......

:D LEEGWATER!!! :D

I really loved the streaming light coming from the factory windows, and the great moody feel. Also thought the use of the SteamPunk frame went perfectly with the photo and really brought the whole piece together.

Coming right up in a tight 2nd place (I kept going back and forth between these two!) is AMMullen's beautiful interpretation. I just love the tones, and the hint of writing in the sky (I believe that's from the PhotoForge2 filter?).

Next is Bryan's wonderful rendition using only ScratchCam, with it's beautiful grey tones giving it the look of an old, weathered photo and fitting the theme perfectly.

Honorable mentions include Lisa's very cool embossed version, Aaron's wonderful graphic-modern interpretation, and Dom's very creative piece using one of my fave filters!

EVERYONE did a fabulous job and it was a joy seeing all the beautiful interpretations!

MobiROCKS!!! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Thanks for the shout out Catherine!