Where In The World... Subject To Interpretation 2...

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
As discussed in AlyZen's thread in Suggestions > Subject to Interpretation < the thought behind this Challenge is to get an idea of two distinct and unique impressions:

1. Where in the World our MobiMembers live, represented by an unprocessed (nekkid) iPhonoegraphy image of their choosing, from their home location;

2. MobiMembers will then process the image to enhance and emphasise the peculiarities of the chosen location in their own interpretation, no holds barred except that the processing must be carried out in an iDevice - iPhone, iTouch, or iPad.

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted > HERE

Specific Rules & Guidelines for this 'Where in the World' Challenge:

1. One unprocessed iPhoneography image will be posted, from somewhere in the World, the home location of and by the MobiMember selected as the next WitW image poster by the current incumbent, once entries have closed;

2. The Challenge will run for most of one week from Sunday, 07th August 2011, closing for entries at, or around, Midnight, Friday, 12th August.

3. The originator of the nekkid image in the current round will then select his/her favourite image and that lucky iPhoneographer will post the next WitW Challenge image, by the Sunday of that weekend, to start the next round - and so it will go, a One Week turn around for this challenge to keep it moving, so you must keep coming back to check progress and whether you are the lucky nekkid imager...

So, the Poll Winner from Aly's start-up Challenge was Veevs, let's wait for Veevs to post her nekkid iPhoneography image for us all to work on and get this Challenge 2 started... :D

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Sorry guys had not checked! OK just going to find an appropriate photo, back in two ticks! And thanks so much for your votes!!

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
OK guys, Windsor Castle for you to play with!
IMG_1000001042.JPG

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Either I've posted in the wrong place (again!) or I'm first to get the party started. I suspect it's the former not the latter. At any rate, here is Windsor Castle as a wall mural. I used Orasis then Scratchcam then Filter Mania. By the way, if I posted to the wrong thread let me know where to find everyone else's creations!!

image-2295229360.png

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
You are fine Lisa... :)

First to the party is not a bad thing... :thumbs:

It's all quiet and you get the pick of the booze 'n bites... ;)

Great interpretation by the way... :D

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
You are fine Lisa... :)

First to the party is not a bad thing... :thumbs:

It's all quiet and you get the pick of the booze 'n bites... ;)

Great interpretation by the way... :D

Thanks!

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Very nice job, Bryan! I like the overall effect.

ashcroft54

MobiStar
Reaction score
lisamjw said:
Nice focus on the window!

Happy Potter was filmed there...so why not give it some magical effect or a warp back in time.

It's a lot of layers & blending with some Bleach Bypass & Palm Lab.

ashcroft54

MobiStar
Reaction score
Very cool, Bryan !!! I feel like I'm look at a museum looking at old masters.

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
ashcroft54 said:
Happy Potter was filmed there...so why not give it some magical effect or a warp back in time.

It's a lot of layers & blending with some Bleach Bypass & Palm Lab.

Most excellent!

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Ok, did someone (Tina) say Harry Potter was filmed here? I don't think the cast and crew have left the premises...;-), either that, or Windsor Castle's on fire again?!

For this image I used Snapseed to add drama, then Iris to blend it with a galaxy I created using Galaxart (App Review to come, folks!), then resized it to portrait proportions to give added height and more drama. I then Phototoaster'd it to bring out the colours more.

image-2171792621.png

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Wow they are all so different - amazing.

Sent from MiPad using the awesome and FREE MobiTog app... :)

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Ohhh how cool - all of them are awesome!! It's going to be so tough voting! Errm re voting Rog/Matt do you guys set it up as haven't a clue what to do? :rolleyes:

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
I think, Veevs, we've done away with voting, it's You who chooses the next person to post a nekkid picture :)

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
I think, Veevs, we've done away with voting, it's You who chooses the next person to post a nekkid picture :)

Ahhhh I didn't know that (still trying to catch up on messages lol). Thanks for the info Aly - so I choose a winner after Friday pm?

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Veevs said:
Ahhhh I didn't know that (still trying to catch up on messages lol). Thanks for the info Aly - so I choose a winner after Friday pm?

That's the plan Veevs... :thumbs:

Just select your favourite of the processed images and choose the next location for the next nekkid image via the lucky iPhoneographers home town... :)

Simples, and quicker/easier than a poll... :D