Where In The World... Subject To Interpretation 2...

bpahia

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Bryan
I feel like I'm late to the party :( Thanks for all the compliments on my photo, and I have to say that EVERYONE'S looks awesome! Good luck with picking a "winner" Veevs! It's going to be tough!:eek:

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
I feel like I'm late to the party :( Thanks for all the compliments on my photo, and I have to say that EVERYONE'S looks awesome! Good luck with picking a "winner" Veevs! It's going to be tough!:eek:
LOL tell me about it, every one is amazing!!

Aaron Davis

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Ok, here's my edit. I used Bleach Bypass, Vignettr, Dream effect in PhotoForge2 and topped it off in TiltShift Generator. I was trying to go for a magical under the light of a full moon effect.

image-835998524.png

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Mission accomplished, Aaron!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Aaron Davis

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
bpahia said:
Great image Aaron!

Thanks Bryan, I love where a bit of free styling can take you. I don't do that enough with my own photographs. If that makes sense.

Aaron Davis

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Sorry to be so animation obsessed at the moment, but this collection of images is going to work great. :)

Robert Davies

MobiFan
Reaction score
Augh, I've been so out of the MobiTog loop of late! Is there still time to add an entry to this competition? Great pic btw Veevs :)

Aaron Davis

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Robert Davies said:
Augh, I've been so out of the MobiTog loop of late! Is there still time to add an entry to this competition? Great pic btw Veevs :)

I believe there is still time. You have exactly ten minutes. Just kidding, Friday I think. :)

Robert Davies

MobiFan
Reaction score
image-2072093465.png

Added Clarity with Camera+, then processed with Decim8, Sepia filter added with Magic hour, and added the white border with Camera+ again.

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
OK - what happens now, do I just post in a reply those image I like most?? Blimey I dont know how I am going to choose as they are all amazing! Wish we could do the voting lol!!

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
OK - what happens now, do I just post in a reply those image I like most?? Blimey I dont know how I am going to choose as they are all amazing! Wish we could do the voting lol!!
Well, you just have to wait until tomorrow morning, after Challenge closes, and then tell us your favourite from all the entries Veevs... :thumbs:

Your favourite will then determine 'Where in the World' we go next... :D

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Pressure OMG this is cruel doing it this way as I love all the entries!!

My vote goes to Bryan - so over to Phoenix it goes :D

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Pressure OMG this is cruel doing it this way as I love all the entries!!

My vote goes to Bryan - so over to Phoenix it goes :D
Thanks Veevs and a good choice... :thumbs:

Bryan - would you prepare your image and I will start the next thread shortly for you to upload it to... ;)

In the meantime, excellent entries from everyone, thank you for participating and special thanks to Veevs for providing the nekkid material and for making the difficult decision of 'Where In The World' we go travelling to next... WTS for details... :D

bpahia

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Bryan
Thanks so much Veevs! Very honored to have won! I will post the photo for the week very shortly, as I think I might have the perfect photo to post! Again, thank you for the honor! Everyone had great images this week!

bpahia

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Bryan
For the new thread, here's my photo! (sorry, couldn't wait to post this!)

MOVED TO NEW THREAD - see link in next post... :cool:

Lovely Arizona cacti for everyone to play with!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
bpahia said:
Thanks so much Veevs! Very honored to have won!

Congratulations!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog