WHERE IN THE WORLD - SUBJECT TO INTERPRETATION 2012 #2

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Thought I'd have a go !

View attachment 8635

Pic magic , played around to get a different colour completely , mirrored , then cropped with camplus ! Then percolated a copy treble stirred , then did a toon edit too , blended them all on wiz then decimated it lol ! that was fun !

Wow awesome editing Victoria and double Conservatory lol!

AMMullan

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Allan
Loving everyones takes on a great photo :) here's mine for this week...

Filterstorm
PhotoToaster
Big Lens (twice)
PhotoForge2

image-2536546873.png

vixenscry

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Victoria Martin
mscarboncopy said:
Some how you always present such unique iMage Vix. It makes me wonder where all those ideas come from. Love love this one! :)

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Boy, am I glad I don't have to choose the winner!! :coffee:

vixenscry

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Victoria Martin
sdgareth said:
All done in PhotoStudioHD
Crop - building done with old sketch - sky and trees with poster green grunge - then altamonte applied over the
Entire image. 5% sharpen in FilterStorm

Fab ! Very apt/app'd at the moment lol due to the aurora borealis being seen in southern Britain which is extraordinary ! Love it :D

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Right fantastic Mobipeeps, again apologies this is a day early! Am packing as I type to head of to the airport. You have certainly made my job extremely difficult as everyone's images are SPECTACULAR!! Syon House Conservatory certainly looked very grandiose, elegant and beautiful with all your images.

But there is one image that really stood out to me and made me go WOW for amazing editing, processing, imagination and creativity! And that image and the winner is ..............

FABIO!!!!

Fantastic work Fabio and so great the challenge goes over to la bella Italia!!

Fastcomet

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Fabio D'Andrea
Right fantastic Mobipeeps, again apologies this is a day early! Am packing as I type to head of to the airport. You have certainly made my job extremely difficult as everyone's images are SPECTACULAR!! Syon House Conservatory certainly looked very grandiose, elegant and beautiful with all your images.

But there is one image that really stood out to me and made me go WOW for amazing editing, processing, imagination and creativity! And that image and the winner is ..............

FABIO!!!!

Fantastic work Fabio and so great the challenge goes over to la bella Italia!!

WoW!!!:eek: This is my very first time!!!:cool: Thank you Vivi, I hope that you'll have a great vacation here in Italy...Buon viaggio!!!

This was a great image to work with and looking at the everyone's interpretations this challenge was set at an incredible high level.
Thank you all for the comments... you are too kind!:)

OMG :eek: Just realized that I have to post a new image for the next challenge and at the end vote for the winner! :eek::alien:

sdgareth

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Gareth Evans
WoW!!!:eek: This is my very first time!!!:cool: Thank you Vivi, I hope that you'll have a great vacation here in Italy...Buon viaggio!!!

This was a great image to work with and looking at the everyone's interpretations this challenge was set at an incredible high level.
Thank you all for the comments... you are too kind!:)

OMG :eek: Just realized that I have to post a new image for the next challenge and at the end vote for the winner! :eek::alien:
Yeah give us something interesting to work on i.e. image of a hot Italian woman, or a group of them :D:lmao::D:lmao::alien: