MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro

As discussed in AlyZen's thread in Suggestions > Subject to Interpretation < the thought behind this Challenge is to get an idea of two distinct and unique impressions:

1. Where in the World our MobiMembers live, represented by an unprocessed (nekkid) iPhonoegraphy image of their choosing, from their home location;

2. MobiMembers will then process the image to enhance and emphasise the peculiarities of the chosen location in their own interpretation, no holds barred except that the processing must be carried out in an iDevice - iPhone, iTouch, or iPad.

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted > HERE

Specific Rules & Guidelines for this 'Where in the World' Challenge:

1. One unprocessed iPhoneography image will be posted, from somewhere in the World, the home location of and by the MobiMember selected as the next WitW image poster by the current incumbent, once entries have closed;

2. The Challenge will run for most of one week from Sunday, 14th August 2011, closing for entries at, or around, Midnight, Friday, 19th August.

3. The originator of the nekkid image in the current round will then select his/her favourite image and that lucky iPhoneographer will post the next WitW Challenge image, by the Sunday of that weekend, to start the next round - and so it will go, a One Week turn around for this challenge to keep it moving, so you must keep coming back to check progress and whether you are the lucky nekkid imager...

So, the Poll Winner from WitW 3 was Bryan, let's wait for him to post his nekkid iPhoneography image for us all to work on and get this Challenge 3 started... :D

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
On Bryan's behalf, as I was delayed getting the thread going and he was, understandably, impatient to get a new image posted, here is his nekkid image for the new WitW Challenge...

For the new thread, here's my photo! (sorry, couldn't wait to post this!)

Cactii.png

Lovely Arizona cacti for everyone to play with!

bpahia

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Bryan
Yeah, sorry. Got a bit impatient... Thanks Veevs! Hope everyone has fun with this!

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Lovely image. Can't wait to see everyone's images!

Sent from MiPad using the awesome and FREE MobiTog app... :)

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
I am excited to participate in this challenge. Everyone did a great job on the last one.
We look forward to seeing your interpretation along with everyone else's Reed... :D

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Here's my take on ze cacti ;-). I used Photo Artista Haiku, then used Iris to blend the result with the original. I used Photo Factory to change the Hue and Channel. Then Snapseed to finetune the final image.

Thanks, Bryan, for the opportunity to work on an image from your part of the world! :)

image-3625912919.png

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Here's my attempt. I loved the subject. Light streaks added in picFX and Dyna Range light effect in Iris.

image-255298310.png

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
AlyZen Moonshadow said:
I feel an enchilada coming on! ;-)

Want a tequila with that?

bpahia

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Bryan
I know what I'm having for dinner now! And I can already tell that this will be a tough week! Great photos everyone!

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Here is my interpretation using HDR Camera, PhotoCopier, Iris and Instagram in that order.

image-3839291060.png

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Ooh Lisa I like. There should be a couple of cowboys in there or maybe native Americans. It so reminds me of a comic book (a good thing! :)).

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
bpahia said:
I know what I'm having for dinner now! And I can already tell that this will be a tough week! Great photos everyone!

Wouldn't want to be in your shoes for the judging BP! The image is such a great one it's bound to produce some goodies.

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
JillyG said:
Ooh Lisa I like. There should be a couple of cowboys in there or maybe native Americans. It so reminds me of a comic book (a good thing! :)).

Thanks JillyG! I was trying to get the retro/50s/comic book kind of feel.

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Veevs said:
Used a few effects with Camera+, then added PicGrunger and finished with PictureShow

Very nice! Reminds me of an old well loved/well worn photo.

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
This is another one where I can see a leathery faced old native American sitting on this white horse. Lovely.