Where In The World - Subject To Interpretation - 3

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Here's my take on ze cacti ;-). I used Photo Artista Haiku, then used Iris to blend the result with the original. I used Photo Factory to change the Hue and Channel. Then Snapseed to finetune the final image.

Thanks, Bryan, for the opportunity to work on an image from your part of the world! :)

View attachment 1771

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Great effects specially with Haiku!

bpahia

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Bryan
JillyG said:
Wouldn't want to be in your shoes for the judging BP! The image is such a great one it's bound to produce some goodies.

No kidding! This will be a tough week! I might need to take a couple of shots of tequila to calm my nerves before deciding! (or just take a couple of shots for fun, either way..)

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Here is my interpretation: Iris, Pixlromatic, PhotoForge2, PSExpress for cropping.

image-362645568.png

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
RoseCat (Catherine) said:
Here is my interpretation: Iris, Pixlromatic, PhotoForge2, PSExpress for cropping.

Well done!

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
Fantastic base image. Here's my take using Dynamic Light, PS Express, PicFX, Iris & Camera+
Fantastic effect, Renee; aged yet punchy at the same time!

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
Used a few effects with Camera+, then added PicGrunger and finished with PictureShow
Another superb VeevsEffect! It's only missing the words 'Wanted' and 'Dead or Alive'. :lol:

Aaron Davis

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Fantastic base image. Here's my take using Dynamic Light, PS Express, PicFX, Iris & Camera+

This image has a real polaroid cross-transfer look to it, great work!

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
No kidding! This will be a tough week! I might need to take a couple of shots of tequila to calm my nerves before deciding! (or just take a couple of shots for fun, either way..)

I bet you wish we had the voting Bryan, it was so difficult for me to choose last week and all the entries so far are amazing!

bpahia

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Bryan
Veevs said:
I bet you wish we had the voting Bryan, it was so difficult for me to choose last week and all the entries so far are amazing!

I know! It's going to be tough! And it's only the beginning of the week! Love ALL the entries so far this week!

Suresh Rao

MobiStarlet
Reaction score
image-1971905592.png

Here's my take. Sunset in the desert. Cropped in filter storm with some basic levels/curves adjustments there. Then onto photofx for a few filters: Image=> sky, Grads/Tints=>strip grad, and Photography => 15 deep yellow.

---
edit - On second thought the shot doesn't look so great on a larger screen :) I think i must have added a blur effect somewhere along the way.

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Good to see your participation, Suresh. I've put your image "inline" so others can see it immediately, please remember when uploading from a mobile, to upload as a Full Image or Inline. Your take is a little dark, if that wasn't your intention and you want to brighten it up a bit, feel free to re-post. :)

LadfromLancs

MobiStarter
Reaction score
I thought I'd have a go at this challenge! I never realized how hard it would be do work on someone else's image. Normally I have an idea in my head of how a pic will turn out while taking the shot.

Here goes! I got carried away with various apps! I've gone for a night time look!

I'm still camping and it's raining and windy so the chance to look at a desert has been very refreshing!
image-1775348078.png

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Ladfromlancs, your image had my head ringing with the theme from The X-Files, for some reason ;-). (When you upload an image from your mobile next time, if you click on the arrow > after the image has loaded, select "inline" and the Full image will be displayed. Or, if loading from a computer, select Full Image and not thumbnail :))

LadfromLancs

MobiStarter
Reaction score
AlyZen Moonshadow said:
Ladfromlancs, your image had my head ringing with the theme from The X-Files, for some reason ;-). (When you upload an image from your mobile next time, if you click on the arrow > after the image has loaded, select "inline" and the Full image will be displayed. Or, if loading from a computer, select Full Image and not thumbnail :))

Ok will do. Do I need to change it now?

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
LadfromLancs said:
I thought I'd have a go at this challenge! I never realized how hard it would be do work on someone else's image. Normally I have an idea in my head of how a pic will turn out while taking the shot.

Here goes! I got carried away with various apps! I've gone for a night time look!

I'm still camping and it's raining and windy so the chance to look at a desert has been very refreshing!

Wonderful lighting effects!