Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Hey up LfL, still camping? They breed 'em hard up north don't they! I love this. I wanted to do a night sky cactus but couldn't find an app that did it. How did you do yours?

Sent from MiPad using the awesome and FREE MobiTog app... :)

Suresh Rao

MobiStarlet
Reaction score
OK All, take two on this one. Hope that is ok. Went a different direction. I was thinking/feeling an old Western Wanted poster on yellowed faded paper. I hope this turns out better on the large screen :)

CinemaFX: Dark Night, Japanese Memory filters dialed down quite a bit
Artista Haiku: Abstract 03, Strength dialed down quite a bit, and one the yellowish paper backgrounds.

image-3835832928.png

Suresh Rao

MobiStarlet
Reaction score
I thought I'd have a go at this challenge! I never realized how hard it would be do work on someone else's image. Normally I have an idea in my head of how a pic will turn out while taking the shot.

Here goes! I got carried away with various apps! I've gone for a night time look!

I'm still camping and it's raining and windy so the chance to look at a desert has been very refreshing!View attachment 1815

Very nice work on this one.

LadfromLancs

MobiStarter
Reaction score
JillyG said:
Hey up LfL, still camping? They breed 'em hard up north don't they! I love this. I wanted to do a night sky cactus but couldn't find an app that did it. How did you do yours?

I am still camping till Sat! We are a hardy bunch from Lancs. I put the image through QBro on the GrandBleu filter then added some stars with picfx. Lastly put it through Phototoaster I think it was to get the blue look.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thanks for the info. I've not heard of Qbro.

Renée

MobiStar
Reaction score
Fantastic effect, Renee; aged yet punchy at the same time!
Thanks Richard! I've spent a lot of time in the Southwest and tried to capture the rich turquoise colors and rustic grunge that I associate with the area.

Renée

MobiStar
Reaction score
OK All, take two on this one. Hope that is ok. Went a different direction. I was thinking/feeling an old Western Wanted poster on yellowed faded paper. I hope this turns out better on the large screen :)

CinemaFX: Dark Night, Japanese Memory filters dialed down quite a bit
Artista Haiku: Abstract 03, Strength dialed down quite a bit, and one the yellowish paper backgrounds.

View attachment 1819
Interesting! Has a great abstract feel to it, while still reminiscent of the old wanted poster - almost a modern, updated version.

Renée

MobiStar
Reaction score
I thought I'd have a go at this challenge! I never realized how hard it would be do work on someone else's image. Normally I have an idea in my head of how a pic will turn out while taking the shot.

Here goes! I got carried away with various apps! I've gone for a night time look!

I'm still camping and it's raining and windy so the chance to look at a desert has been very refreshing!View attachment 1815
Nicely done! Captured the feel of a town off on the horizon on a bright, star filled night!

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Very nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

bpahia

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Bryan
Voting is officially going to be tough. Great photos EVERYONE!!

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
Terrific processing, Reed. Like how you've got the image breaking the frame.

Craftyy

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
James
This is my interpretation.

Edited with Drama and Centre Focus in Snapseed. Then pixlr-O-matic for frame. Finished in Magic Hour with strong Lomo filter.

This is my first attempt with this competition, so not sure whether I've done it quite right. :p
image-4101280365.png

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Craftyy said:
This is my first attempt with this competition, so not sure whether I've done it quite right. :p

Wonderful job - it has a lot of mood!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Cactus are Green right... :sneaky:

PhotoGene/SnapSeed/Grunged... :D

image-866792351.png

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

bpahia

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Bryan
Okay, so this was an incredibly tough decision. Everyone did a fantastic job with the photo! In the end, though, there can only be one "winner," and that winner this week is Catherine! Congratulations!!!

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
Yay, Catherine! Congrats. But what a tough choice, so many great interpretations this time.

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Wooohoooooooo well done Catherine!! Blimey Bryan I didn't envy you - all the entries were fantastic !!