MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
As discussed in AlyZen's thread in Suggestions > Subject to Interpretation < the thought behind this Challenge is to get an idea of two distinct and unique impressions:

1. Where in the World our MobiMembers live, represented by an unprocessed (nekkid) iPhonoegraphy image of their choosing, from their home location;

2. MobiMembers will then process the image to enhance and emphasise the peculiarities of the chosen location in their own interpretation, no holds barred except that the processing must be carried out in an iDevice - iPhone, iTouch, or iPad.

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted > HERE

Specific Rules & Guidelines for this 'Where in the World' Challenge:

1. One unprocessed iPhoneography image will be posted, from somewhere in the World, the home location of and by the MobiMember selected as the next WitW image poster by the current incumbent, once entries have closed;

2. The Challenge will run for most of one week from Sunday, 20th August 2011, closing for entries at, or around, Midnight, Friday, 25th August.

3. The originator of the nekkid image in the current round will then select his/her favourite image and that lucky iPhoneographer will post the next WitW Challenge image, by the Sunday of that weekend, to start the next round - and so it will go, a One Week turn around for this challenge to keep it moving, so you must keep coming back to check progress and whether you are the lucky nekkid imager...

So, the Poll Winner from WitW 4 was Catherine aka RoseCat, let's wait for her to post her nekkid iPhoneography image for us all to work on and get this Challenge 4 started... :D

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Hey everyone!! I'm so honored that Bryan chose my interpretation!! :inlove: So here's my nekkid photo for the new challenge:

My friend took me to a place in New Jersey (I can't remember the name) that has an outdoor labyrinth. Its actually in the grounds of a Catholic church/retreat center.

The grounds are expansive and really beautiful, so we walked around and I took this shot. I've been meaning to do something with the photo but just haven't gotten around to it - I think it has a lot of potential.

I hope everyone enjoys working with it!

(hmmm... I tried this 5 times and each time the pic turns out sideways, even though it's straight up in my computer - sorry folks!) :mad: <apologies for this Catherine, we will look into it - sorted for now though (great image it is too... :D

RoseCat1.jpg

AMMullan

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Allan
My first entry to the WitW comp and agree, very nice pic :) I wanted to focus on the road without drastic changes to the original.

Worked within Pro HDR, Photoforge2 and snapseed (newly purchased after the iphoneography event the other night) :)

image-680560164.png

Craftyy

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
James
My entry for WitW.

Photo taken and edited in Snapseed with Drama and Vintage. Then taken to Magic Hour and given Weak Cross Process. After that taken to Photoforge2 and cropped back to size, before finally adding Steamy Window effect and Alamonte (If that's how you spell it! :D) effect in Photostudio.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Great work! ....and they're off! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Ooh that's mean and moody Craftyy - I like it. Here's my attempt . I took liberties with it Catherine . I hope that's okay. The car was an exhibit in the Saatchi Gallery in London - full size and squashed! Didn't know if I would ever be able to use it, but ... I must have had a premonition!

Images brought together in Juxtaposer, then processed in Iris and Snapseed.

image-115996789.png

Sent from MiPad using the awesome and FREE MobiTog app... :)

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
This is what my warped imagination threw out :D. I revisited some old Apps that were gathering dust on my shelves: I used Fotolr for the mirroring, Serene, Lensflare & Lenslight for the light effects, and finished off with PhotoStar and Iris.

image-556739140.png

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Ooh Aly that's wonderful. How clever you are!

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
Jilly and Aly - amazing images, but I seriously think you both need to get help for having such ideas! :lmao:

bpahia

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Bryan
Awesome image to work with Catherine! Here's my take. Photo run through Swankolab (blackout formula), then TouchRetouch for a bit of cleaning up, then PicGrunger for a soft bit of texture, then Noir Photo, and then finally Camera+ for the frame.

image-1359145013.png

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Okay....WOW!!! You guys are creating amazing images!!! I'm kinda dreading having to choose a winner because I love all of them. :D

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
JillyG said:
I took liberties with it Catherine . I hope that's okay.
What a fantastic idea!!!

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Here is my rendition...Dramatic Black & White followed by Instagram (Lord Kelvin) followed by the Orton filter in Dynamic Light.

image-2352756497.png

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
lisamjw said:
Here is my rendition...

Very dramatic mood! Looks super!

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
This is good Lisa. Looks a bit like a Lino cut. I'm loving the way we're all producing different images from the one original.

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
RoseCat (Catherine) said:
Very dramatic mood! Looks super!

Thanks Catherine and thanks for the nice image with which to work!

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
JillyG said:
This is good Lisa. Looks a bit like a Lino cut. I'm loving the way we're all producing different images from the one original.

Thanks!! And I agree; I love the level of creativity in this community.

Reed

MobiLurver
Reaction score
My 365
My MobiTog 365
AlyZen Moonshadow said:
This is what my warped imagination threw out :D. I revisited some old Apps that were gathering dust on my shelves: I used Fotolr for the mirroring, Serene, Lensflare & Lenslight for the light effects, and finished off with PhotoStar and Iris.

Cool way to dust off the old apps Aly.

Reed

MobiLurver
Reaction score
My 365
My MobiTog 365
JillyG said:
Ooh that's mean and moody Craftyy - I like it. Here's my attempt . I took liberties with it Catherine . I hope that's okay. The car was an exhibit in the Saatchi Gallery in London - full size and squashed! Didn't know if I would ever be able to use it, but ... I must have had a premonition!

Images brought together in Juxtaposer, then processed in Iris and Snapseed.

Cool processing job Jilly!

Reed

MobiLurver
Reaction score
My 365
My MobiTog 365
bpahia said:
Awesome image to work with Catherine! Here's my take. Photo run through Swankolab (blackout formula), then TouchRetouch for a bit of cleaning up, then PicGrunger for a soft bit of texture, then Noir Photo, and then finally Camera+ for the frame.

Love the B&W Bryan!

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thanks Reed. I like your masterpiece. The frame really adds something to the image - sort of finishes it off.