Where In The World - Subject To Interpretation - 4

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
:( Still in Moscow, not been able to grab the photo yet - I get home tonight so hopefully can try to work on my version, if not will have to miss out this round :( All the photos are simply spectacular!!

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Hello Veevs. What's the weather like in Moscow? Hope you get some good images. Looking forward to seeing them.

Sent from MiPad using the awesome and FREE MobiTog app... :)
Hiya Jilly :), I have been so luck as weather has been beautiful every day (apart from Sunday when I arrived it was raining). Unfortunately at work from about 8.30 am to gone 6pm but a couple of evenings managed to walk over the bridge from my hotel towards the Kremlin and Red Square as have been trying to take lots of photos. So many other places would have been lovely to go see - will have to do that if I ever come back as a tourist - which I would love to do as what I have seen of Moscow it is so beautiful! Definitely recommend a visit here :D:thumbs:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Hey folks! I will be flying to Arizona to meet my mom tomorrow. I will definitely pick the winner (altho how? I have no idea! They're all so great!), but I'm not sure what time I'll be able to do it.

Stay tuned!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
This WitW Challenge is really gaining momentum...just like the UK Lottery when it first started! I wonder if a "mid-week" challenge would be a good idea?
Not a bad idea, Alyzen. It would give a bigger variety of choice and pick up the pace of the challenge.

BTW, is anyone keeping a list of the winners? We should have a leaderboard somewhere.

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Hey folks! I will be flying to Arizona to meet my mom tomorrow. I will definitely pick the winner (altho how? I have no idea! They're all so great!), but I'm not sure what time I'll be able to do it.

Stay tuned!! :D

Good luck, Catherine, with your flight, have a safe trip! I'm not sure how you convey your deciding vote, maybe a message to Roger first before posting it on this thread?

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Hi everyone!

I'm at the airport so I thought I'd send my post now. This was an incredibly hard decision as every one of the photos was superb!! But unfortunately I have to choose one winner, and that would be.......

<drum roll>

.....AlyZen!! Congratulations!! :D

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Congrats AlyZen!!

Craftyy

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
James
Congratulations Aly! I thought your pic might win, so original! :D

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Well done Aly... :thumbs:

I will start the new thread tomorrow, Sunday, unless you want to give it a go yourself, before I rise for morning coffee... :D

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Well done Aly... :thumbs:

I will start the new thread tomorrow, Sunday, unless you want to give it a go yourself, before I rise for morning coffee... :D

Ooh, I just got back home after coffee & cake in sunny Guildford, WA, to this...:cheeks:, thanks, Catherine for choosing my image!
Rog, I'll try and start a new thread for WiTW 5, just not sure how to lift the T&Cs onto the new thread, but I'll give it a whirl. :thumbs:

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
You just need to go into Edit mode and copy the lot over... ;)

But I see you have already sorted it, thank you Aly... :thumbs:

Not really being able to get to poota stuff much this weekend so that is very helpful... :D

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
I know this thread/competition is completed, but since we added the option for the thread originator to also submit a "revisualization", I thought I'd add mine to the thread.

It's called "Alabaster Copse".

image-1624310561.png