Where in the World - Subject to Interpretation: 5

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Beautiful, Mansi :thumbs:. Especially love the deep blue.

Oh, it's going to be so hard to choose! Good to see also some new participants.

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
Here's my attempt to give a kind of prairie feel to the image. Blur FX to put some motion into the blades, Image Blender to bring back some detail, then Iris to adjust and sharpen.

image-120870981.png

AMMullan

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Allan
Here's my attempt to give a kind of prairie feel to the image. Blur FX to put some motion into the blades, Image Blender to bring back some detail, then Iris to adjust and sharpen.

Very nice Richard. Must say that, personally, I'm quite a big fan of keeping the original focal point as untouched as possible while post-processing and you've done a magnificent job of just bringing the focal point to life here.

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
Very nice Richard. Must say that, personally, I'm quite a big fan of keeping the original focal point as untouched as possible while post-processing and you've done a magnificent job of just bringing the focal point to life here.
Thanks, Allan. Yes, I'm also a great believer in the 'less is more' concept...most of the time. ;)

Robert Davies

MobiFan
Reaction score
image-681433391.png

This is my entry - first I experimented using Photo Tropodelic, which can give some crazy looking effects, then I blended the result with the original. I then ran it through Artista and then Snapseed to alter the contrast and saturation and also add a texture. Finally I added a filter on Magic Hour and voila!

woz1966

MobiStar
Reaction score
vixenscry said:
Electricity

Clarity xpro, cam bag infrared,fx studio Color explosion, magic hr purple skin, filtermania stained and swirl , cam bag plastic to make it electrified ! Kowabunga ! trimmed off silly frame with cam plus !

Very nice!

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Richard: very nice motion effect on the turbine blades, well done! You've got the colour right for a prairie feel too :thumbs:
Robert: I must try out Phototropedelic, you've created an interesting effect, it kind of reminds me of a zoetrope. Has an old feel to it.
Woz: I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something about the atmosphere you've created that speaks to me :).

bpahia

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Bryan
Okay, I've officially lost count of how many apps Mobitog has made me buy! Just downloaded phototropedelic, and it is awesome!! Really loving it so far!

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
Okay, I've officially lost count of how many apps Mobitog has made me buy! Just downloaded phototropedelic, and it is awesome!! Really loving it so far!
Ah, the sound of a true appaholic. Transfer of blame is a classic symptom. :lmao:

woz1966

MobiStar
Reaction score
Robert Davies said:
This is my entry - first I experimented using Photo Tropodelic, which can give some crazy looking effects, then I blended the result with the original. I then ran it through Artista and then Snapseed to alter the contrast and saturation and also add a texture. Finally I added a filter on Magic Hour and voila!

Love what you've done with this Robert. The infinite creative possibilities of an iPhone and a handful of picture editing Apps makes me smile 

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
Superb effect, Veevs! :thumbs:

BTW, I resized your image. Did you post it at full size?

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
I uploaded via the App Richard but I didnt change the size, was I suppose to do something different?

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
No. Odd, I've just tried it and got the same result. I'm sure they used to upload at full size from the app. Have to speak to the Keeper of the Spanner, Smooth. :)

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
No. Odd, I've just tried it and got the same result. I'm sure they used to upload at full size from the app. Have to speak to the Keeper of the Spanner, Smooth. :)

Phew, thought I had broken it - see what being put in the corner does to me :p:rolleyes:

Veevs

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Thanks guys you are way too kind! AlyZen it is going to be tough choosing a winner, just been looking at all the entries again and they are all WOW!! :thumbs: