Where in the World - Subject to Interpretation: 5

woz1966

MobiStar
Reaction score
Reed said:
Here is my entry. As usual, everyone has done a fantastic job. I used Filter Mania to create 2 different versions. I then combined them in PicFrame.

Nice work!

sdgareth

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Gareth Evans
- Autopaint (Benson)
- Blender
- iDarkroom
- Camera+
In That order
IMG_2356.jpg

I think the image is from the USA somewhere, farming community perhaps

bpahia

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Bryan
Awesome images Gareth and Reed! AlyZen, this week will be tough!

sdgareth

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Gareth Evans
Thank You, could have done a bit more "fine tuning" though. Time to leave the office , it is Friday (At last!)

Awesome images Gareth and Reed! AlyZen, this week will be tough!

woz1966

MobiStar
Reaction score
sdgareth said:
- Autopaint (Benson)
- Blender
- iDarkroom
- Camera+
In That order

I think the image is from the USA somewhere, farming community perhaps

Fantastic edit Gareth. And very we composed.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I think they're all marvellous and all so different. Good luck with the judging :)

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Reed said:
Here is my entry. As usual, everyone has done a fantastic job. I used Filter Mania to create 2 different versions. I then combined them in PicFrame.

Love the addition of the leaves!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

AlyZen Moonshadow

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Is it time to choose the winner? I don't know whether it's meant to be Friday UK time, or Friday the incumbent poster's time - so anyway it's past mid-day Saturday here so I thought, why not do it now? This round's full of cracking interpretations, I guess the old adage of "practice makes perfect" is true - every time we work on an image we're honing our skills more and more.

It's been hard to choose this week's winner, congratulations everyone who took part, you've all done a smashing job...but there can be only one winner, and this week it's (drumroll)...WOZ1966! :thumbs:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Congrats WOZ!!!! :D

woz1966

MobiStar
Reaction score
AlyZen Moonshadow said:
Is it time to choose the winner? I don't know whether it's meant to be Friday UK time, or Friday the incumbent poster's time - so anyway it's past mid-day Saturday here so I thought, why not do it now? This round's full of cracking interpretations, I guess the old adage of "practice makes perfect" is true - every time we work on an image we're honing our skills more and more.

It's been hard to choose this week's winner, congratulations everyone who took part, you've all done a smashing job...but there can be only one winner, and this week it's (drumroll)...WOZ1966! :thumbs:

Wow! Thankyou so much! There where so many fantastic entries as well. 

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
AlyZen Moonshadow said:
http://www.mobitog.com/threads/where-in-the-world-subject-to-interpretation-6.1493/

Hello happy Mobitoggers! Here is the link to Round 6. You can also find it as a Sticky under the Challenges section. Over to you, WOZ1966, hope to see your image on the new thread by close of play Sunday 4th Sept :) :thumbs:

Great choice Aly and congratulations to Woz... :thumbs:

Although I am not sure how on earth you go about choosing a 'winner' from so many fantastic entries every one of which, in my book anyway, is a winner, well done to everyone who submitted on sharing some superb entries with us, we are fortunate indeed to have so much talent in our numbers... :)

We now have Woz's nekkid image to look forward to working on next week, when you're ready Woz, Aly has kindly set up the new Challenge thread for us already, thanks again Ms Zen... :D

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Congrats Woz!!

woz1966

MobiStar
Reaction score
Thanks again for the winners honour. I was really suprised I'd won with the calibre of entries. I've just been out in the Lancashire rain to get a nekkid picture I think it is a good representation of my home location so I hope you all like it. I'll upload it as soon as I can.

woz1966

MobiStar
Reaction score
Just uploading the contenders now onto my PC, errmm the nekkid picture is going to need a lot a love as it is pouring down here in the Lancashire and the pictures I've taken with the generic iPhone App are a bit blurred and washed out. I'll try and pick the best one. LOL

Reed

MobiLurver
Reaction score
My 365
My MobiTog 365
AlyZen Moonshadow said:

Congrats Woz.great job!

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Richard
Device
IPhone XR
Many congrats, woz. Your achievement has been added to Where in the World - The Winners' Circle in the blog section.

Congratulations to everyone who entered this challenge making it the most popular one yet! :thumbs: